His Sister

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

Takeo stood in the balcony, watching the stars twinkling around the moon. He held a mug between his fingers, the warm tea feeling nice against his skin, especially in the cold windy night.
He heard footsteps, but didn't turn to look at the person, keeping his eyes on the midnight sky.

He noticed long silver hair fluttering beside him as Seira joined him wordlessly.
"You haven't slept yet," he said before taking a sip of his tea.
"Neither have you," she replied softly. "It's past midnight."
Takeo hadn't thought it would've been that late, but he didn't have work next morning.

They watched the sky, the wind whistling as it played with their long hair. The tea in Takeo's hand no longer remained as warm when he let out a sigh.
"I used to watch the sky with her whenever we could," Takeo whispered, his heart feeling a pang of sadness. He blamed the cold wind for the tears forming in his eyes.
Seira didn't need Takeo to specify who he spoke about to understand. She stepped closer towards him, letting her presence soothe the other.

The next night, Takeo found Seira waiting in the balcony, holding two mugs of tea.
"For you," she smiled, passing him one of the mugs.

☀︎

Seira found a small box by the foot of her door, placed a bit to the side so no one would accidentally tred on top of it.
She tilted her head at it, glancing around the corridors, she saw no one, but could feel Takeo's aura from the end of the passage. With a smile, she picks up the box, undoing the ribbon carefully. Lifting the lid of the box, she found a bracelet. The beads were translucent and were having a soft pink colour. She recognized the stones to be rose quartz. Beneath the bracelet, there was a piece of paper with a handwritten note.
"I believed you would like this."
Seira's smile grew, and she put on the bracelet, before returning back into her room.

A week later, Takeo found a similar box by his bedroom door. Already knowing who it's from, he picked up the box with a smile. The box held a bracelet similar to the one he had gifted Seira, only difference being the gem. It was light blue, and he found out to be sapphire (with a little help from the internet). The box contained a note as well, the words written in a cursive font which he found to be beautiful.
"It matches your eyes," the note read.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Honestly, I have always imagined that Takeo and Seira were close and looked out for each other.
I'm not sure who'd be like the older sibling among them.
Seira has lived longer than him, but when converting her age to human age, she's younger, and both of them act mature, so it's hard to tell😅😅

(I belive that baby pink would be Seira’s favourite colour)

※ ※ ※ ※ ※