ೃ⁀➷ Chapter 8: " how the fuck is she your friend?!"

┊┊┊┊ ۪ ˚

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊┊ ۪ ˚

⚠️ this story contains topics as eating disorders, body dysmorphia, low self esteem, negative thinking, perfectionism and obsession. please read at your own risk. ⚠️

The drive to the restaurant was quiet. Namsoo and Hanwool were sitting in the backseat, whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. And Jinah caught Hanwool sneaking his hand under the hem of Namsoo's skirt.

Jinah's hand clenched around the steering wheel. She wasn't jealous of the fact that Namsoo finally had the man of her dreams. She was fuming at the thought of Namsoo looking so beautiful and slim that a man would want to do unholy things to her.

The Gemini was glad when they arrived at the restaurant. Jinah quickly parked her Mini and climbed out of the car. She waited for all of the passengers to step out of the vehicle, before locking it. She pushed the car keys into the pockets of her denim pants and grabbed her card wallet, walking after her co-worker, friend and her boyfriend.

The burger place was a small, pub-looking like restaurant. It didn't smell as greasy and oily as Jinah had feared it would. They walked in and Hanwool took the lead. He walked up to a waiter and have them a quick side hug.

"Hansol" he spoke and greeted his friend, "you surely have a place for me and these guys, right?" Jinah blinked and leaned towards Namsoo. "He knows him?" Namsoo nodded. "Oppa is a foodie, he tests a lot of restaurants and pubs in his free time so he knows a lot of guys who work here and there." Namsoo smiled proudly and Jinah nodded.

This Hansol dude quickly managed to snatch a nice table in the back for them and the four young adults sat down. Hansol came and gave them menus.

Jinah frowned looking at the disgusting pictures of the food in the menu. Jake hummed next to her, thoroughly reading through the menu. "Jinah-sshi" Hanwool spoke up and Jinah's head perked up. "I wanted to thank you for paying that time" he said and Jinah nodded—remembering the awful evening with Namsoo's college friends.

"It's no biggie. Y'all didn't even order so much."

Jake looked up. "You paid for them once?", he asked and furrowed his brows. "Isn't it typical Korean that the oldest pays for a meal?", he asked and Namsoo let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Not in our case. Our Jinah is always so happy to treat us with her black credit card" Namsoo hummed and Jake looked up.

"B-Black?", he asked, his eyes moving to his co-worker. How could Jinah have a black credit card? She was only twenty years old and worked a job that should pay better than it did.

Namsoo tensed the aura and gasped. "Oh my, you didn't know?", she asked and clasped a hand in front of her mouth. She turned to Hanwool and gently hit his arm. "Oh my" she said cutesy, "what did I do? Did I speak too much?"