ೃ⁀➷ Chapter 14: limits

┊┊┊┊ ۪ ˚

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊┊ ۪ ˚

⚠️ this story contains topics as eating disorders, body dysmorphia, low self esteem, negative thinking, perfectionism and obsession. please read at your own risk. ⚠️

"Jinah", Kwon Nabi knocked on her daughters bedroom door and pressed down the handle softly, "your father wants to see you in his office." Nabi smiled at Jinah, who was sitting crosslegged on her bed, reading a book, while Robin was snoring on her lap.

Jinah furrowed her brows. "Me?", she asked and Nabi nodded. "I'm sorry, love, he didn't want to tell me what he wanted. He just asked me to get you." Nabi watched Jinah stand up. Nabi sighed internally when she saw how loose the clothes were hanging on her daughter.

She had lost weight. Again.

Jinah smiled at her mother as she left her bedroom and walked through the house until she reached her fathers office. She knocked and Marcus Kwon called her in. "Mum said you wanted to see me" she said and closed the door behind her.

Her father was sitting behind his desk, a few sheets of papers spread on the desk. His expression was sour. "Come here for a second" he motioned to one of the chairs opposite of his desk and Jinah sat down.

It was a quite the chill weekend for Jinah and her family. After the events last week, with her date with Jake and the conflict with Namsoo, Jinah was more than ready for a chill weekend.

She had spent time with her mother last night, watching a re-run of an old K-Drama and went on an early run with Robin this morning. Tonight she had a dinner date with Jay. This weekend was supposed to be a lovely weekend for the twenty-year-old, but the expression on her fathers face said something different.

"May I know what you bought for 445.801,99₩ at Indigo Boutique?"

All color left Jinah's face as her father directly asked her about the money she spent on Lee Namsoo. She fumbled on the hem of her burgundy colored hoodie and gulped. She looked at her father. His face was stern.

"Or that small amount at that Burger Place? Or the over 200.000₩ on that Barbecue?" Marcus pinched the skin between his eyebrows as he watched his daughter squirm in her seat. "Jinah" he said and Jinah looked up. "Y-Yes?", she asked—her voice shaking. "Would you like to share what you bought with all that money?"

Jinah gulped. Chills went down her spine.

"Kwon Jinah!", her father bellowed. Jinah widened her eyes. "If you bought clothes, just tell me. And I know you went out to eat with your friends a lot lately. But I would like why it's so much! You usually pay around thirty to forty-thousand for your own meal. Why is it above one-hundred-thousand every single time? You don't eat that much yourself."