Attention

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Her whole life, Kwon Jinah had been standing in the shadows of her absolute god tier best friend Lee Namsoo.

Standing next to someone like Namsoo had it's downsides. No one ever paid attention to you. No one seemed to know that Kwon Jinah existed. And if they did, they used her as an ice breaker to get closer to Namsoo. Jinah was basically a D.U.F.F.

Jinah, naturally shy, and already used to being the invisible best friend—quietly hurting on the inside, lives her life as usual; she's an apprentice at a local zoo, training to become a zookeeper at the penguin enclosure and taking care of a three year old Golden Retriever.

Everything is as normal as usual. Until a new trainee starts at the zoo. He's a bit younger than Jinah and works at the seal enclosure. He's bright and puppy-like and approaches Jinah on his first day of work.

Jinah is slightly overwhelmed and doesn't really know what to do with the sudden attention on herself. Because even in her work uniform, with wellies on her feet and a bucket of dead fish in her hands, she is seen.

― 🐧♥️🦭 ― 

PLAYLIST

Attention by First To Eleven

Let Me In (20 Cubes) by Enhypen

Square (2017) by Baek Yerin

An Art Gallery Could Never Be As Unique As You by mrld

Paper Rings by Taylor Swift

Every Woman in the World by Air Supply

Shout Out by Enhypen

― 🐧♥️🦭 ―

CHARACTERS