- 8 -

In the dark woods, a young girl wearing a blue Shadyside t-shire was crouched by a tree when Sheila jumped out behind her, scaring the girl, "Get in jail, Shadyside trash!" Sheila took the Shadysider into the cabin, "You're property of Sunnyvale now!" Sheila declared as she shoved the girl roughly into the cabin where others Shadysiders were, who had been captured.

"You move. You speak. You fucking die!" A boy from Sunnyvale exclaimed.

"Go!" Sheila shouted and the Shadysiders stood together, silently.

Another male Sunnyvalers walked in with a note and approached her, "Sheila," She turned to him, "From Will," He said as he handed her the note, Sheila took it then read with a grin growing.

MEET ME
BATHROOM

HURRY
- WILL

»»————- ⛤ ————-««

Sheila made her way closer to the outhouse and she smoothed down her hair as she noticed a trail of flowers leading to the door. She walked into the outhouse and saw more flowers laying scattered on the floor inside with burning candles and music playing as she closed the door behind her.

"Will! This is too cute," Sheila smiled, "Could've done it in your bunk, but I guess this is kinda hot," Sheila said and she walked into one of the cubicles where the flowers lead her and saw another note that she picked up and read.

LOOKUP

XOXO

- THE WITCHES

Sheila looked up and a bucket hung above her, two hands yanked a rope, dumping insects over her head and she screamed.

In two other cubicles, Ziggy and David, Lynn and Nick laughed as they ran out of the outside Lynn closed the door as they left and Nick wedged a screwdriver into the door and then follow Ziggy and David.

Inside the outhouse, Sheila continued to scream as she ran to the door but found it locked, "Please somebody help me! Help me! Somebody help me! Please!" Sheila yelled then she turned, staring at the cockroaches on her chest, she screamed loudly, but no one could hear her due to the music that was playing.

Meanwhile, Ziggy, David, Lynn and Nick returned to the Science and Nature cabin, "Did you hear her?" David asked.

"She sounded like a frog," Ziggy said and then mocked her scream.

David chuckled, "What'd I tell ya?" David asked.

"Fuck paint," Ziggy said.

"Fuck paint," David repeated and chuckled.

Ziggy chuckled and looked at him, "Cheers, David," Ziggy said

"No problem," David said and winked at her as they smiled at each other.