- 12 -

Inside the cavern, Cindy and Alice were looking up at the vacant latrine, "Ziggy! Ziggy!" Cindy called out as she panted.

"Lola?" Alice called out, looking at Lola who was pale and seemed in pain.

"Something's happened to David..." She muttered to herself.

"Come on, we have to find another way out," Alice said and the redhead nodded.

"What if there's not?" Cindy asked.

"No, no, there's gotta be. We're at the outhouse. We're at camp. Come on, get the diary. We're too close," Cindy grabbed the diary and started flipping through it as Alice looked at it as Lola observed them, "Okay, there... These tunnels. The witch, she made them, right?" Alice said.

"Yeah?" Cindy said.

"Technically," Lola said.

"And..." Alice started to read from the diary, "She emerged by the meeting house, one hand severed lost forever. The house, which is now..." Alice said as she pointed to the map that Nurse Lane had written and drawn over for 1666 Union.

"The Mess Hall," Cindy and Lola said.

"There's gotta be another way out," Alice said.

"Oh god! Come on," Cindy said.

"I'm just gonna slow you both down," Alice said.

"Alice!" The two girls said.

"No, it's fine. I'll catch up. You two have gotta save your siblings and those babies," Alice said.

"No..." Cindy said.

"Go!" Alice said.

"Promise you'll follow us or so help me god, Tommy will be the least of your worries," Lola said and Alice smiled as she nodded then the two girls hurried off, leaving Alice looking at the map in the diary.

Above ground, Ziggy was running towards the camp entrance, "Kurt! Will! Anybody!" Ziggy gasped when she saw a school bus drive away with the rest of the survivors leaving her standing alone.

Sean and Lynn ran over to her, "Ziggy!" Ziggy looked at them and Lynn looked at the bus, "Oh fuck..." Lynn said.

Ziggy spotted Tommy stumbling towards them in the distance, "Run!" Ziggy yelled and she ran off

Lynn and Sean looked at Tommy then they also ran off, going in a different direction than Ziggy by accident.

In the cavern, Alice gripped her wounded leg, her blood soaking the bandage that Cindy had made from her. She grunted and gripped her nose as she felt blood above her lip, she sees the blood on her fingers causing her to frown, "Blood will fall..." She muttered then grabbed her flashlight and opened the diary, "When she is near, blood will fall. Her hand laid to rest atop Satan's stone," She eyed the stone that she was leaning against, "Satan's stone," She muttered and started to tear at the thick red moss that covered the base of the stone.