Instagram 28 (64)

iansomerhalderMy beautiful little boy turned one and to me it is still astonishing

iansomerhalder
My beautiful little boy turned one and to me it is still astonishing. I have a wife, a family with two beautiful young children. Much like I did your sister, I watched you grow. I watched your first steps, your first tooth. I watched your hair get darker, watched you grow with an amazing sister, and a best friend. My best friend's son, something that amazes me often. I have a best friend, who gave you a best friend, and now I know I'm truly stuck with him. Stefan-Dobrev Somerhalder, let me tell you I truly love you. I'll protect, cherish and hold you forever. You're my boy. My son. I love you.
-Daddy X
❤️By ninasomerhalder, paulwesley and 1,638,762 others...

*Comments Off*
...

ninasomerhalderMy boy

ninasomerhalder
My boy. My beautiful, sweet, kind and caring boy. You turned one, you can walk, you can eat solid foods, you can laugh, you can interact with your sister and best friend. I love you. I swear to cherish and protect you. I still can not believe I have two children, but I do know I must keep you close. You're an amazing little boy, my amazing little boy. Happy Birthday Stefan. I love you!
-Mumma x
❤️By iansomerhalder, CandiceKing and 2,628,514 others...

*Comments Off*
...