First Day..

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Today was my first day as the Boss of the entire KIMS EMPIRE.. As advised by Joon uncle, I decided to pay surprise visits to all the companies and the working sheds where all the actual work took place. 

"Boss, here's the file with all the things you asked for our first visit. Today's visit is to KK Missiles, one of our top 3 leading companies." My secretary Yeonjun said to me and I took the file from his hand and started going through the files.

There were lots of people with their information on the adjoining page. Wait, do I have to remember all of them? Wow, this is getting interesting.

"Boss, I have been a secretary to Ms. Yoona for last 5 years. I just trained with the other secretary for a year and then after he passed away, I took over. So it's actually 6 years. And because I am young, these oldies try to deceive me every time I go to the company for quarterly reports on behalf of Madam. But what they don't know is they are watched every second and every minute detail is being observed. I studied computers and did many specialized courses. I am good at hacking too. I have been doing it for Madam ever since now." Yeonjun said with a slight smile at the end, but I was too stunned to speak.

"Yeonjun right?" I asked him and went around the table.

"Yes," he said his voice cracking at the end.

Jimin got up too seeing me make my way to this boy in front of me. He stepped in between us and placed a hand on my chest.

"What are you doing? Get out of my way." I told Jimin pushing him slightly aside.

"You brat, I wanted to hug you. And you are scared? I am the same Taehyung still. Being a boss doesn't make me a demon or something." I told Yeonjun who scratched the back of his head while giving a smile.

"You, call me hyung from now on. You don't have to call me Boss. Okay? And, I am proud of you and grateful for all that you do for the KIMS. Talents like you are to be put to good use." I said and patted his back.

"Yes, hyung." He said shakily.

"Don't be afraid. And now that you know everybody, can you tell me whom I need to watch out for? And who is who? And everything that I need to know before going there." I told him and he happily nodded while doing something on his iPad.

"Here.. this is the list of the people who are really very... Say, these few people are enough to make our company go bankrupt of fall down one day. As far as I have known them, they have connections with many outsiders and many a times, I have seen them smuggling our weapons outside. Why don't we just go there?" Yeonjun asked after explaining and then we left for our company. 

Half hour later, we reached the company. Yeonjun got down and ran over to my side to open the door. I was shocked at his gesture. 

"Did you do this for my aunt too?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Well, you have to, because she's a lady. But with me, I can open the door myself. I am your hyung, no matter work or home. So don't do it anymore, and it's an order. Get it?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Good. Let's go." I said and we walked in. 

My bodyguards rushed ahead of me and cleared the way. I heard someone asking them to behave and being very bossy.

"Did you forget already who the boss is?" I asked walking in and people were stunned at my entrance.

"Who the hell are you? And who do you think gave you the right to get your guards around here like this?" Asked the man in suit.

"And who are you?" I asked him.

"Whoever I may be, I am not answerable to you. So take your guard dogs and leave here." The man said.

I tried to remember his face and realised that he was one of those who smuggled our weapons outside. But what surprised me was, how could not realise who I was. Well, it was time to teach these people some lessons now.

"Yeonjun, fire him. He should be out before I finish my coffee." I told him and he nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." He said saying my last name little loudly and gasps were heard from people around.

"Mr. Kim? As in Kim Taehyung? The new Boss?" The man asked Yeonjun.

"Yes. Kim Taehyung. Himself. How stupid that you didn't recognise him. Now please pack your things and yes, before you leave make sure to leave all the things given by the company here, including the car keys. You can keep the house, because my Boss is very benevolent, but don't try your luck, because he is not Mr. Kim. You will be dead, before you even realise." Yeonjun said and then we went to the office.

I signed the dismissal letter in the office and then saw that man leaving, through the CCTV cam in my  office.

"Good job on first day, hyung." Yeonjun said and I looked at him.

"Do you like Maserati? The one in which we drove here today?" I asked him and saw his face lit up.

"It's yours. Take it." I said and gave him the keys.

"Don't be shocked. Keep up your good work and you will receive many more good things." I told him.

"Thanks hyung. Thank you so much." He said and then left.

Just then my phone binged. I unlocked to see who it was and my happiness knew no bounds to see the sender's name.. Jungkook.

"I really missed you." I said sighing just to see the text which read that he missed me too.

"Are you a mind reader?" I muttered.

"Maybe.." Came the reply and it took me seconds to realise that the voice came from behind me. 

I turned in the speed of light and saw him standing at the door, leaning on the door frame. He  smile was all I needed to calm my anger today. I was so pissed at that man's behaviour today. He stood straight and smiled me. I unknowingly walked towards him as he took steps towards me. I sped towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back, while caressing the back of my head.

"Are you alright, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked me.

"I am now!!!" I said and hugged him back.