Never Try To Wake Up A Sleeping Lion!

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER PLUS SCENES OF VIOLENCE.

JK'S POV:

It was what now? A month? I hadn't seen Jay. 

Every time I messaged Jay, Sunghoon came in. But I had enough now. I decided to ask Sunghoon and ask him what in the hell, Jay was doing.

"Sunghoon-ah, come to my office. Now!!" I left him a message over the intercom.

A while later, there was a knock on my door and I asked him to come in. Sunghoon showed up, but his face....

"Hoon-ah, what happened?" I quickly around my table and asked him. 

"Hyung, I think Jay is in danger. It's been a month, now his phone is off. But I just got this voice message on my phone." He said and played the voice note.

JK, you favourite person is with us. Come save him, or he might die soon.

"Wait, that's it??" I asked Sunghoon and he nodded.

"He's probably kidnapped. And this voice sounds very familiar, doesn't it?" I asked Sunghoon and he agreed with me. 

"Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung, come to my office now please. I need to discuss something." I left my hyungs a message.

A while later they were in my office. But I had told Sunghoon to go earlier and warned him not to let anyone know. 

"Hyung, I need to step out for a moment. I will be back by evening. Until then, can I leave my home in your hands?" I asked them and they agreed . 

Good thing, they didn't ask me any questions and I left as soon as I could to avoid any just in case.

I knew where they could keep him. Right now the KIMS Mansion was a perfect place as it was in ruins right now. And it would be a bit difficult to find Jay without alarming the enemy. But they knew better than to cross me. If they still dared so, they must think they were in control of the situation. Probably nobody taught them, that trying to wake up a sleeping lion never turns out good. 

I entered the Mansion. A few people had masks on their faces. Good. All were my men, judging their clothes and the weapons they had in their hands were manufactured at the companies owned by my boyfriend. Great boys!!

I managed to knock out one of them and got the mask on. I thought I was caught, but the guy only asked me to come with him to some place where the hostage was held. They needed reinforcements.

"What is wrong?" I asked trying to change my voice.

"Buddy, our boss has JK's man, who's being held hostage here. They heard maybe JK will come to save him. Poor boy, even I feel bad for him. Seems like boss wanted to get back on JK, so he kidnapped that boy. And you know what's worse?" He asked and his voice changed. 

"What's worse?" I asked him.

"They... they literally fuck him everyday. You can say they actually r*pe him everyday and if he tries to fight back, they hit him till he's unable to and then force him again. It's been like that for a month now. First we could at least hear him scream or yell. Nowadays there's no sound of him. I wished they killed him, instead of being so cruel to him. But what shocks me is that boy. I mean how can you still be alive after all that torture. I would have died myself." The man explained and trust me, there was pity in his voice.

"Didn't you guys try to say something or save him then, if you feel so bad for him?" I asked him, but his answer shocked me.

"We did. A few of us tried. I managed to escape, but others, they were shot dead in place. I really wish that idiot of JK comes soon, or at the very least, maybe better if that boy dies." The man said.