Revelation

NAMJOON'S POV:

Little did I know that things would go more wrong once Taehyung realizes his mistake.

We all reached the safe, but Taehyung stopped suddenly which made Soobin bump into him abruptly. But Taehyung did not respond or reply. Soobin immediately started apologizing but seeing no response from him, I held Soobin back and told him to stop.

I moved ahead of him and saw his eyes fixated on Bogum's dead body lying on the bed on the corner.

I immediately signalled Jin hyung who was looking at us now. He nodded and came forward to help.

I gave a slight pat on JK's back and he called back both his men. Taehyung turned towards Jin and then looked down.

"I shouldn't be asking this, but, are you alright?" Jin hyung asked him.

He didn't answer, instead, he walked away from Jin. He went and sat besides Bogum's bed. My eyes filled with tears, blurring my vision, but I wiped them quickly.

Not long after he sat there, he took Bogum's hand in his own and put his head to it. I knew it would be another big blow to him but he might end up living his life in regret if he knew he was the one responsible for the tragedy.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

The moment I feared the most had already dawned on us. I was getting more restless and anxious. Tae was sitting besides Bogum holding his hand without a word. The silence in the room was killing everyone.

I looked at Jin hyung, then Namjoon hyung and back to Taehyung. I know they were all helpless just like me.

But suddenly, his words caught our attention.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Boogie. I couldn't protect you even once. I'm sorry. But I promise, I will become stronger and more ruthless. I will avenge each one of my people who has died until now. I will for sure." Taehyung said holding Bogum's hand.

Everybody knew it had to be hidden from him, but hearing his words, we realised that he thought Bogum died protecting him and we all let him believe it. But suddenly all gazes were on me. Because it was pure luck that he shot the enemy and not me when I was right in front of him.

Two of our men came running in, but were stopped by Suga hyung.

"STOP!" He yelled earning all our attention.

"What is wrong? Why the panic now?" Hobi hyung asked stepping in front of Suga hyung.

"There is one more group of people who has just arrived. And....." He stopped for breathing.

But his pause was causing us to panic more. We were all getting more restless.

"Speak you idiot. Breathe later." Hobi hyung yelled at him again.

I quickly stepped up and put my hand on hyung shoulder while signalling him to back off. I turned to look at the men.

"Okay, calm down. And then tell me. Who is it? Do you know them or do we know them? How do they look like, I mean allies or enemies?" I asked him in one breath.

"JK, they look like allies, but I'm not sure. They have a Dragon Symbol on their cars." He replied.

"The Dragon Lord?" Jin hyung and Namjoon said together.

"But isn't he in America?" I asked them and they looked at each other.

what's with that look? why do they look like they've been caught or will be caught soon? 

"What is it?" I asked them and they looked at Taehyung and back to the men.

"I will go receive them." Namjoon hyung said, but we were too late.

"My Lord, are you alright?" The old man, Elijah, said and I was too shocked. 

"My Lord? Isn't the Dragon Lord in America? Whom are you calling then?" I asked confused.

"Forgive me my Lord. But you need to come with us right now. Here is not safe for you anymore." Elijah said going upto Taehyung and bowing in front of him. 

I felt my heart sink. Taehyung? Dragon Lord? How? When? He knew it? He left early to avoid suspicion? He called me to avoid suspicion? But why would he hide it from me? I'm sure he has his reasons. I have to talk to him, soon.

"Elijah, I lost my aunt, Yoona. This is my most trusted brother, I lost him too. There lies my other brother, Jimin. My security head, my hyung, he is hurt too. Do you want me to leave all of these here and come with you because its not safe?" Taehyung growled.

He slowly stood up and faced Elijah. 

"My Lord, just give orders. We will avenge them. But now your safety is important. We can't lose you." Elijah tried to persuade him.

"Elijah I am so close to losing my mind and burning the world down right now. Do you really think I'm worried about my safety. They can't even touch me. So they try to bring me down by hurting or killing those close to me. Who knows, you might be the next one. Are you ready to die, Elijah? Well, I'm your Master, you will say yes, no doubt. But I, Kim Taehyung, don't want my people to die for me. I should be the one dying to keep my people safe. Isn't it right this way?" Taehyung was dead serious, his eyes were blood-shot.

"Also, they think they can bring me down by this petty tricks. They broke the rules of not touching the family no matter what. But now, I will break them. I will make them beg me on their knees. I will kill their families in front of their eyes one by one and then I will kill them. I won't give them a quick death. I will play with them till my bloodthirst is quenched. I am the leader of the Hunters. Bogum was nothing close to me. I trained them. I am ready to go on a hunt. But I will first give these people a proper funeral. So you can arrange the things." Taehyung's words sent a chill down our spines. 

Me, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung, Hobi hyung exchanged looks and then looked back at Taehyung who walked out of the door leaving all of us in a daze. Elijah started giving instructions for the funerals and burying the dead. All we could do was stare in space.