Chapter 10 (SANEMI'S POV)

(Yo I'm back 😬)

We were walking back to his cabin, well I was carrying him. Since he couldn't walk.. Duh.
We were really weren't talking to each other since Kocho called us lovebirds. But it was weird. We kept getting stares by other slayers. Luckily we were not seen by other Hashiras or that would be extremely awkward.

Anyways we made it before a Hashira did see us and I opened his door by kicking it.

"Thanks a lot, now my door could be broken." He groaned annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"Where do you want to be?" He pointed at a seat near the kitchen so I brought him there.

I pulled a chair next to him and sat down. "Why do I have to watch you?" I stared at the roof. He took it as a question you shouldn't answer and sighed.

I looked at him. He was looking at the ground like he had just dropped his eyes down.

"Were you just looking at me—?" He seemed to watch me a lot and it weirded me out. Well then.. sometimes it didn't.. oh my god Sanemi what is wrong with you?!

"No—" He said, lying. I shook my head. No reason to argue with a person who can't even walk without hurting themself. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I felt his eyes on me again.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I opened an eye, catching him in the act. He looked away. I scooted my chair closer to him. "Hm? Why?" I said mockingly. He looked back at me and I was inches away from his face.

His face turned red and and he looked away. I snickered a bit. "Are you embarrassed?" I said tilting my head. I knew I was turning red too but I was trying to keep cool.

"What is wrong with you—?!" He said finally. I backed off and he looked at me. "Everything." I grinned.

It might actually be kinda fun taking care of him.