CHAPTER 11 (GIYUU'S POV)

(OMG I DISAPPEARED FOR SO MANY MONTHS I'M SO SORRY BABES 😭😭
I also had a huge personality change since then so if they're personalities alter a bit sorry-)

I didn't understand why he went from some dude with anger issues to this flirty abomination. Wait, that isn't the right way to say it.. I don't understand how this... hot headed person I have fallen for, who didn't care if I was alive, hurt, or even dead, became so.... Interested in hanging out with me. I'd hate to admit it but I kinda like it.

I was pretty much zoning out when he tapped me. I looked at him, my entire body hurt and any comment would probably make it worst.

"Are you good? You look pale.. Not like I care or anything it's just my job to watch you or Kocho will get mad."

I just shook my head. I really felt awful but I was used to it. Then he grabbed my hand. I jumped, I looked away cus I knew I flustered.
"What the hell are you doing—?!"

I was biting my cheek hard to fight my butterflies. He just looked at me.

"Checking your pulse stupid."

I ranked up some courage to look at him fully.

"It's scaring me stop." I gave him a blank stare.

He didn't, "You're a baby for being scared of human contact."
I couldn't read what he was thinking at all. It was pretty blank for his personality. Oh of course I wasn't saying that in a bad way.

I became overwhelmed with drowsiness. I looked at the other free hand and kinda plopped down on it. (Yk like the thing you do when your tired, you rest you head on your arm) I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt Sanemi let go of me and stand up.

"Did you seriously just fall asleep-?!" He kinda whispered.

He must think I'm asleep, well let's just go with it.. I was tired anyway. He tapped my head. Lightly but then, why are you tapping a sleeping person. I felt him sit back down.

He tapped his foot for awhile, then I heard him whisperer, "I swear to god if you are awake and say anything I will kill you."

Then I felt him run his hand quickly through my hair. It was quick but it still made me blush. It was awkward but nice. A pleasant thing. He continued to do so. (Istg if anybody says this is sus- It it but pls-)

After a few seconds he did a quick draw of breath and stood up kinda stepping back. Then he disappeared. I felt his footsteps get faint as I opened my eyes. I wonder where he went. But when as my eyes had opened they shut again. The drowsiness took over me.

When I woke I knew he had picked me up and brought me to my room. The blinds were closed. I crawled up to a stand to only fall again. Can't walk yet, I told myself as I used the wall to make it over. I opened them finally to get blinded by bright light. Oh of course my response to that was to trip back into my bed. It was most definitely morning, around 7 or so. I just sat there. It hurt to move, hurt to sit, hurt to do anything really.

After a good 20 minutes or so of just lingering on the bed I decided to try and change out of the clothing I was in. That took way longer than it should of, it was a massive effort to even get near my clothing. Wasn't Sanemi supposed to be like a caretaker, where even was he? Then I realized how awkward it would be to sleep even in the same room as him and changed my mind.

I leaned weakly on the wall and stumbled out my room. This is a real pain in the ass, I thought as I went down the hall. I found Sanemi asleep on the floor. I decided to sit in a chair and watch him. It was funny I admit, he looked so drained.

Around 9:00 is when he woke up, by then I had lost interest and was trying my best to write to Master about our missing reports. I barely realize he was behind me until I caught him out the corner of my eye. I jumped slightly. He snickered.

"How long have you been there?" I hate, and I say hate when I get snooped on. He smiled, "Around since you started writing the word 'apology,' which is miss spelled."

I looked at apology, aw shit I spelt it Alpolygee. Really screwed that up. I crossed it out. Then I just crumpled up the paper. Paper was expensive. But that page had no more use.

I got another paper and started writing. Sanemi leaned over me from behind. I was flustering as I wrote aggressively. He backed up and walked off.

"Where are you going?" I looked at him away from my paper.

He smiled, "Breakfast, we need it don't we?"