Chapter 1: Welcome to Beacon

No One's POV

It's been a couple of years ever since Zuki landed in Remnant and was adopted into the Rose/Xiao Long Family. During that time, sadly, his new mother, Summer Rose, passed away and her grave was placed at the top of the cliff. And his aunt, Raven Branwen, has since left and never came back.

Currently, it is night time and Zuki and Ruby went to a in vale called, "From Dust Till Dawn".

Current clothing:

(Change the shoes to these)

As they walk in, Ruby immediately goes to the magazine section looking at magazines for weapons

As they walk in, Ruby immediately goes to the magazine section looking at magazines for weapons. Zuki chuckles to himself at her childish behavior and starts to take a look around the store himself. 

As he's browsing the store, he hears the door open again. Zuki looked over and saw multiple men in black suits wearing hat and red sunglasses and a man, with orange hair wearing a white suit walk up to the store owner.

Zuki: 'If that isn't suspicious, I don't know what is...'

Zuki then crouches behind one of the shelves and gets a closer look at what's happening.

???: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of the men in black suits then holds the shop owner at gunpoint.

Shop Owner: P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

???: Shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money.

The man then looked towards one of the black-suited man holding a briefcase.

???: Grab the dust.

Once he made the order, the other black-suited men walked over to the dust dispensers and started stealing the dust from them. The other man with the briefcase then order the shop owner to place the crystals inside the case.

Zuki: 'Isn't that guy Roman Torchwick? These guys are clearly bad news... Maybe I should put a stop to--'

But before Zuki could finish his thoughts, a red blade comes near his face.