Vol 2 Chapter 2: A Minor Hiccup

No One's POV

Right now, Zuki was sitting in class, deep in thought about the newfound Saiyan he encountered yesterday.

Zuki: 'This doesn't make sense. I mean, I've seen evil Saiyans back on Planet Vegeta, but they don't side with another race to do their crimes. And that black haired girl... Cinder, I think it was. Ruby and I fought her back at that dust shop when we first met Ozpin. And if Cinder was working with Roman at that time... And Roman and Arctic are working together... Does that mean Turles is working with Arctic?! But why?!'

Zuki clenched his fists.

Zuki: 'That damned traitor! Why would a Saiyan like him work for the guy who genocided our entire race?!'

As Zuki was thinking to himself, he looked over to see Jaune scoot over to Weiss to talk to her.

Zuki: 'This can end badly. But, This should take my mind of things for a while'

Jaune: So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking that after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?

However Weiss didn't say anything and kept ignoring Jaune. All the while, Zuki facepalmed at Jaune's attempts to get Weiss' attention.

Zuki: 'Jeez, this is just sad now...'

Jaune: And uh, you know well I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.

Once again, there was no response from Weiss.

Zuki: 'Come on Jaune... This clearly isn't working.'

Jaune: And... then maybe after that we could, study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm a, you know...

Suddenly the bell rang, everyone was getting up, ready to leave.

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Weiss, along with the rest of the team started to walk away. Zuki passed by Jaune and put a hand on his shoulder.

Zuki: Maybe next time, buddy.

(Timeskip)

Zuki made his way back to his team dorm after changing into some new clothes, getting ready for the investigation that they planned. As Zuki walked through the door, he immediately noticed Weiss' outfit.

 As Zuki walked through the door, he immediately noticed Weiss' outfit