Chapter 3: Into the Forest

No One's POV

Shortly after everyone was launched from Beacon Cliff, they all landed in Emerald Forest, loofing for the abandoned temple and the relics. We see Zuki flying as fast as he could through the forest in search of the temple.

Zuki: 'All I've gotta do is get to the temple get a relic and I'm done. Easy enough.'

Suddenly, Zuki came across a pack of Beowolfs.

Zuki smirked as he landed on the ground and got into a fighting stance.

Zuki: Now this is what I call a warm welcoming. I'll take you all on at once!

Suddenly, the pack of Beowolfs starts running towards Zuki. Zuki smirked as he began to charge his energy and a purple aura with dark purple electricity surrounded his body. Zuki then curls his fingers and places both of his hands together at chest level facing the same direction. Once the Beowolf pack was close enough, Zuki thrusts both hands forward and yelled out his attack.

Zuki: Take this! Galick Gun!

A giant purple beam fired from Zuki's hands as he completely destroys the entire Beowolf pack in front of him

A giant purple beam fired from Zuki's hands as he completely destroys the entire Beowolf pack in front of him. As the smoke cleared, Zuki smirked at his accomplishment.

Zuki: Guess I went a bit overboard.

Suddenly, Zuki smelled smoke and heared more Beowolf howling in the distance.

Zuki: Someone must've caused that. Normally, I wouldn't go check it out. But...

Zuki then started to slowly levitate from the ground and started to fly in the direction of the smoke.

Zuki: What's the harm in a little exploring?

(Mini Timeskip)

Shortly after flying, Zuki  sees the giant plume of smoke and looks down and noticed both Ruby and Weiss running away from it. As he saw this, he sighed as he remembered what Ozpin said.

Zuki: 'Oh, right. I need partners.'

After remembering this, Zuki floats down to them, but they don't notice him yet.

Ruby: What was that?! That should've been easy!

Weiss: Well perhaps if you had exercised even the slightest amount of caution with the placement of your strikes, I wouldn't have set the forest on fire!

Ruby: What's that supposed to mean?!

Weiss: I'm just surprised that someone who talked so much would communicate so little during an encounter.

Ruby: Well, I'm sorry that you need my help to win a fight. I'm just fine on my own!

Weiss: Well, congratulations on being the strongest child to sneak your way in Beacon!

Zuki: And congrats on being the most annoying child to be in Beacon.

Both Ruby and Weiss look up and see Zuki floating above them.