Chapter 5: Just Trying To Help

No One's POV

Currently, everyone's in Ms. Goodwitch's combat class watching Cardin and Jaune fight. And from the looks of it, Jaune was losing really badly. Jaune panted heavily and then charged at Cardin, who dodged his sword and countered with his mace, knocking his shield out of his hands and sending him flying back. Now only armed with a sword, Jaune continued his attack, but it was blocked by the hilt of Cardin's mace. As their weapons locked with each other Cardin pushes Jaune's sword back and towers over him.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Suddenly, Jaune's sentence was cut short by a knee to the gut, knocking the wind out of him as he fell to the ground. Some of the students watching winced at the devastating hit as they felt a bit of sympathy for the poor guy. Zuki observed the fight, but was mostly looking at Jaune as he thought to himself.

Zuki: 'His ability in combat is super lackluster. The more I watch him fight, the more I'm reminded of how I was back on Planet Vegeta...'

As Cardin raised his mace above his head to finish Jaune off, a buzzer went off and Ms. Goodwitch came in and stopped him.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough.

She then walked forward and began to speak to the class.

Glynda: Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, This would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match.

Glynda then turns to Jaune and started lecturing him.

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you to decide when it's appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

Carding mumbled sarcastically as he walked off of the stage. Zuki heard this and glared at him as he walked off.

Zuki: 'Jeez, are all humans like him?'

Glynda then turned her attention back to the class.

Glynda: Remember everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away. I won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale. 

Just then, the bell rang, and as Zuki walked off with his team, he took one last look at Jaune, who was still sitting on the ground in disappointment, and turned back around as he thought about how to help him.

(Timeskip)

Right now, it was lunch time and both team RWBYZ and team JPNR were sitting at the same table. They look over and see Zuki who has eaten multiple plates of food without stopping once.

 They look over and see Zuki who has eaten multiple plates of food without stopping once