Chapter 4: First Day at Beacon

No One's POV

It was the day after everyone was assigned into teams. Weiss was peacefully sleeping in her bed and Zuki was sleeping and snoring loudly on the floor. A Weiss woke up and yawned, Ruby, who was already dressed in her uniform, blew into a whistle making Weiss fall on to the floor. However, Zuki was not awoken from this.

Ruby: Good morning Team RWBYZ!

Ruby looked down and saw that Zuki was still sleeping.

Ruby: Well, I guess it's just RWBY for now. Also, Weiss, you kinda fell next to Zuki.

Weiss looked over and saw a sleeping Zuki right next to her. In one swift motion, Weiss stood up with a mild blush on her face. Weiss then looked at Ruby with an annoyed expression.

Weiss: What in the world is wrong with you?!

Ruby: Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me?

Yang: Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: We still have to unpack.

Just then, her suitcase opens and whatever was in it fell onto the floor.

Blake: And clean.

Weiss had an unamused look on her face and Ruby blew her whistle again, catching Weiss by surprise.

Ruby: Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby, have begun their first mission. Banzai!

Yang and Blake: Banzai!

Weiss just gave an exasperated sigh as she got dressed in her uniform and started to help decorate along with the others. While this was all happening, Zuki was still surprisingly asleep. Once everyone was done decorating, they all stood at the door to admire their handiwork. Which looked like a complete mess as all the beds were cramped together.

Weiss: This isn't going to work.

Blake: It is a bit cramped.

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff.

Ruby: Or we could ditch the beds. And replace them with bunk beds!

Weiss: Um, that sounds incredibly dangerous.

Yang: And super awesome.

Blake: It does seem efficient.

Weiss: Well, we should put it to a vote

Ruby: Ha, I think we just did.

Once that was over, Weiss' bed was on the ground next to her suitcases, Ruby's bed was hung above Weiss' bed using ropes on the ceiling with a blanket used as a tent over it. Blake's bed was next to her books, which were also used to raise Yang's bed over it by placing novels on the posts. And Zuki was still asleep on the ground between Weiss' and Blake's bed.

Ruby: Objective complete! Alright, our second order of business is... classes

Ruby said in a disheartened tone as she pulled out a pencil.

Ruby: Now, we have a few classes together today. At 9 we've gotta be-

Weiss: What? Did you say 9 o'clock?!

Ruby: Umm... yeah?

Weiss: It's 8:55 you dunce!

As Weiss rushed out the door, Ruby called out to her.

Ruby: Wait, what about Zuki?!

Yang: Sorry Ruby, no time. We've got to go! Come on!

Yang and Blake also rushed out the door.