Fourteen

"Where are we going?" I gasped as he took a hold of my hand and dragged me outside the room.

"I'm taking you home, and I'll pick you up tonight." He smirked.

"What are we doing tonight?" Curiosity took a hold of me. I have to know.

"I can't tell you!" He grinned and I pulled my hand out of his as I groaned.

I followed him outside and got in his glamorous car.

"I promise you'll love it!" He chuckled and started up the engine.

"Well at this point, I believe you because you know me better than I know myself." I sighed.

"Don't worry," He looked at me with a sympathetic smile. "Everything will be revealed to you soon, just not now. I like being the leader here." He winked and even though I groaned with his comment, that simple and short closing of his eye made me blush.

In no time, we pulled up in front of my house.

"I'll see you around 8, wear something... less casual." He smirked.

"That late? I hope you know what you're doing." I said and I carefully stepped out of the car, closing the door behind me.

**

It was now 7 and I already had a shower. I carefully wiped my blond, curly hair in the delicate, soft towel. Rebecca was at the library and Aria was out to meet her boyfriend, so that left me all alone to decide what to wear. After what seemed like ages, I finally decided on what to wear. I slowly slid on a black, strapless dress that fitted my body perfectly. It was tight but not as tight as I thought it would be. It rested a bit lower from my thighs and I left my hair to drop on my waist. Before I could put on my converse, I heard a tap on the large window. My heart's speed increased and my palms started to sweat. I knew that it was him. I slowly rose on my feet to get a better look outside the window and I carefully opened it.

I leaned on the window frame and I saw him dressed in a black buttoned up shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair was neatly brushed to the side and his eyes were wide.

"How come you came early?" I whispered so Eric wouldn't hear us.

"You used to always want my opinion on your outfit. " He smiled and climbed the tall, old tree. I stared at him getting a hold of the last brunch before he got close to the window. I didn't want to back away when his hand reached the window frame pulling himself up and standing on the lower branch. I stared into his eyes as they slowly inspected me from head to toe. When he finally looked back into my eyes, I backed away slowly. He jumped into the room landing on his feet.

"You look beautiful." He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I glared at him.

"You were wearing that same dress when I saw you for the first time." He stared into my eyes and I flinched when he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He inspected me curiously wondering why I flinched.

"I haven't seen you flinch since the day I made sure your father wouldn't come near you ever again." I looked down at the floor embarrassed by the fact that I flinched from a small innocent act.

"Don't," He lifted my chin to look at him. I didn't know what to tell him. I didn't know what I remembered was true and I wasn't sure if he knew all about the harsh things my father did to me.

"Where did you see me for the first time?" I asked curiously. Wasn't it the one I had a vision about?

"I saw you alone one day outside the castle. I didn't know you were on my list until Derek told me. It was the day of the ball and you were sitting outside, alone. I couldn't tear my eyes off you. You never noticed me staring though." He walked across the room and sat on the couch.

"Come on, we need to get going." He glanced at his watch.

I tied my converse laces and grabbed a black leather coat from the closet.

I walked towards the window and I squinted my eyes. I felt the burning sensation in my hands and as I opened them, small steps formed leading me to the ground.

"I'm surprised you remember that!" He said shocked walking towards the window.

"Well, I do have my grandmother's diary." I smiled. He slowly climbed down the tree and landed right in front of me. He slowly pushed his fingers through mine and locked them on my hand. I carefully did the same as he led me to his car.

Twenty minutes later we were parked in the middle of nowhere. It was an open deserted place up in a tall mountain. I couldn't hear anything except the car engine turning off. It was pitch dark and I couldn't see anything!

"Uhm..." I said as he got out of the car.

"Trust me."He chuckled. I have a feeling this place is not as empty as it seems.

Before I could say another word he stepped on a stone as I closed the door.

About five seconds of waiting a light emerged from the ground and Tyler stepped back. Stairs formed in the ground and the sound of music blasted my eardrums as Tyler grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs.

"WOW!" I gasped as a huge crowd danced in front of me. Colorful lights were spilling out everywhere and the bass of the music made my head pound.

Tyler leaned over and shouted in my ear.

"You used to love this place!"

"It's amazing!" I shouted back as he dragged me amongst the people in the crowd that were dancing and jumping around.

The music was powerful and it flooded me with emotion. I had the urge to move my body and my eyes involuntarily closed as I moved my hips. This big spacious room was filled with people that seemed to love music as much as I loved it right at this moment. I never felt anything so powerful before. My frizzy, curly, long hair swung on my sides as my body maneuvered itself carefully. I felt happy, excited and passionate. I didn't know what triggered this amazing emotion because I never danced or ever felt music pervade my body so much before. My heart was pounding against my chest as I opened my eyes to find Tyler staring at me while he moved to the music as well. But not as much as me. I felt like I was one with the air. I felt like if I continued to dance, I would never stop. Tyler leaned closer and kissed my forehead while he caught me by my waist and goosebumps formed on my delicate skin.

"I miss seeing you like this." He breathed in my ear as my movements came to a halt.

"How?" I stared into his dark brown eyes that sparkled in the colorful lights.

"Happy, passionate and carefree. And I missed you. Three years have been too many for me." He shouted on top of the music as I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.

He stared at me in disbelief. His eyes then softened and he leaned in closer as he inspected my reaction. I carefully leaned in closing the gap between us. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he clenched on my waist. He thrusted me on his chest and swallowed my surprised gasp as his tongue brushed my bottom lip. The music was now softer as I got more lost in him. My tongue brushed against his causing friction and him moaning in my mouth.

As my breathing rate rose and my heartbeats were increasing in numbers I heard a loud thud, that followed to the music stopping. I snapped my head around to find a man glaring at me, in disbelief.