Chapter 22

"Thank God Didi dadaji Bhagwan das mithai Wale ke dukan per mile warna mujhe to laga ki..." Said Vivan chuckling while he walks toward his house with Ananya.

"Exactly.Happy ne to dara diya tha. " Ananya too smiles.

"agar hum jaldi nhi pahunchte the  to jis Speed se Dadaji mithai kha rahe the uss speed se to humara darna sahi tha"  Said Vivan laughing but stops when his eyes fall on petrified Happy who is looking toward the mirror with pale face .

"Happy " Ananya take his name little louder breaking his trance.

"Kya hua?" asked Vivan confused.

"Dddd....Dev ..." Said Happy with difficulty .

"Kya?" Ananya looks at him confused.

"Bh... bhoot... Dev.... Dev ka Bhooott". Said Happy ."Photo......me...  He said pointing at the Dev's photo hanging near the window."..bahar.....haath ..... talwar...gala  ...mmmm... mar..."He said touching his own neck.

"Kya bol rahe ho clear bolo na"Said Ananya .

"Amma tumra pati ka bhoot bhatak raha hai aa uu humko abhi abhi apne saath le jane wala tha" Said Happy nervously and as well as annoyingly.

"What Rubbish" Said Ananya rolling her eyes.

"Rubbish hi ban diya tha humare handsome se chehra ko"  Said Happy as he sit on the couch."  Aaisa dadhi aur muchh majnu ke khandan ka lag raha tha."

"Partner aur dadhi muchh "  Said Vivan looking at Happy hopelessly.

"Are ha..." Said Happy as he stands up."Are tum log ke jane ke baad .....

Flashback

Happy sits on the couch mentally praying that  Dadaji will return home safely.He looks around casually and his eyes stuck at the pictures .He is looking at the pictures one by one when he feel that eyes of picture of Dev has moved.He slowly stands up and walks toward the picture .

He stands near the picture and looks at it carefully.

"Hum bhi na photo kabhi hilta hai ka" He mentally slapped himself and turn slightly but again he feels something strange about the eyes of the picture.

He again looks at it carefully.This time slightly bending forward but there was nothing.Suddenly the different colour of picture starts overlapping.

He stumbles back due to the sudden change while his eyes is still fixed at the picture in which a twirl has formed in the centre from which green light rays is coming.

He looks toward the direction where light rays is going and found that a man whose face is  like him is standing there .Only difference in look is  his beard ,long shabby hair and red eyes .

"Bh  bh ...bhoo....." He couldn't complete his sentence as his look-alike starts walking toward him.He too walks backward to keep safe distance from him but at last his back hit with the wall and he has to stop.

"ttt...tum.....Dev....Dev ho na... matlab Dev ke bhoot" He gather his courage to speak while his lookalike is still walking toward him .

"Humne .... tum... tumri Shakti ka  . pr.. prayog kiya iislliye......"He said as his lookalike is now standing very near to him and because of that he has to hold his breath.

"Dekho .... hum....maafi...." His words die in his throat as he feel the sharp edge of sword on his neck.

His lookalike is not speaking anything.He is just putting the sword on his neck while gazing at his face as if he is looking through him.