Chapter 93

This chapter can contain some disturbing content.

Amidst The darkness of the night and stillness of the hour ,his thirst for blood has increased beyond limit .He wants it .He wants to hear the scream .He wants to see red bright droplets of the liquid dripping the body. He wants to see fear of life in the  eyes .He wants to see the relief passing over the pathetic creature when he would allow  death to take his life. He wants death of Ray and nothing, Nothing can stop him from this.

Balveer opens his eyes forcibly. He looks around for any sign of life but he is alone in his room to face the deadly stillness. Ray .Kaal  is going to kill Ray . He throw the blanket aside and descend from the bed hurriedly leaving behind the photo of his biological parents on the bed .

He was just going to disapparate from there when suddenly Ananya appeared in his room.

"Dabbu !!Kya hua ? Tum aise kyu....." She speaks looking at his condition. His whole body was drenched with sweat and He was shaking very violently. Fear of unknown has already starts seeping in her .

"Kaal.....Kaal ... wo Ray ko marna wala hai" He speaks with difficulty.

"Aur tum akele usse bachane ja rahe the" Said Ananya disapprovingly. " Ye jante hue bhi ki tum ...

"Ki Mai Kya?" He shouted angrily ." Ki Mai ab iss kabil nhi hu ki kisi ki Jaan bacha hu .Ki Mai suddenly Mentally unstable ho gya hu." He speaks furiously taking a step toward her. His eyes has become red due to the anger .His nerves are visible over the skin due to force from which he is clenching his fist.

"Ya Phir tumhe ye lag raha ki Mai usse mar dalunga Just because Ray ne mujhe meri hi mata -Pita ki tasvir ko haath nhi lagane diya ,Uski itni himmat ho gayi ki wo mere samne khada hua ." He speaks gritting his teeth .

Ananya looks at him without blinking as Shiver runs down in Ananya's veins because his voice starts changing into someone's familiar husky deep voice.

"Usse lagta hai ki maine Apne Mata - Pita ki mara,Mai marunga.Koi Marta hai apne Mata - Pita ko. Agar uski Nazar me Mai  apne Mata -Pita ko mar sakta hu Bhai ko kyu nhi, Bhai  hai wo mera . Bhai hota hai aaisa ." His voice becoming more and more  foreign on his lips .He turns away from her and looks at the wall with strange look in his eyes

"Jo Khoon mujhme hai wo uske sarir me kaise beh raha hai ."His voice is now husky but like a cold whisper that contains the familiar deadly chill .

"Uss har katre ko Uske Sarir se bahar aana hoga.Bund Bund karte uski dhamniyo me behta hua rakt uske sarir ko chodega per uski saase use nhi chodegi ,tab Tak,jab tak uske rakt se uska sarir khali na ho jaye .Uske Mrit sarir me ek bund bhi rakt nhi hona chahiye."  He speaks so slowly and casually as if the mere idea of this ,is giving him intense pleasure .

"Dabbuuuu" Ananya shouted his name loudly .Her own body starts shaking like a dry leaf .If his anger was scaring her then the reflection of pleasure in his voice is terrifying her. But even in her terror,she knows that he is her Dabbu whom she loves  with all his existence. And this love reflects in her voice.

He flinched hearing his name from her mouth and looks at her as if he has woken up from dream.He looks at her with wide eyes and then at himself like a lost child. His body is shaking violently while his face has becomes pale .

She takes a step toward him but he immediately steps back , extending his one arm toward her as a barrier ,like a scared child ,who is afraid from anyone who would come near him.

As he take a step back his legs refused to hold his weight and he stumbles but Ananya holds his arms immediately. 

She was not able to hold him. How  someone so fragile like her can carry weight of Balveer? Her fragile body is unable to carry the  huge weight of his body.