Chapter 99

Amidst the thunder and the storm ,he is walking aimlessly. The outer storm is just a meagre reflection of his inner self. The sound is this thunder is nothing in front of the sound of the thunder that is arising inside him as Ananya's words are cutting  him like sword .

No matter how harsh her words are , She was not wrong . The most painful thing  is the reality of her accusations .She has given so much to him,she has done so many things for him ,her love for him was so divine, even death can't separate him from her.

Her selfless love for him is something that he had never hoped for .How could he ask for something that would drown her into the mess of pain and suffering ,that would snatch the liveliness of her face ,the brightness of her eyes ,the innocence of her smile and the chirpiness of her voice .How can he wish for her lifetime punishment when she had already suffered a lot ?

When he decided to step back from her life ,he had wished to witness a day when someone else would come into her life . Someone who can give her all his love and happiness.Someone with whom her face would glow like the moon in the full moon light. Someone who can give her the normal life that he could never give.

Yes it hurted  a lot , whenever he prayed for that day.The  sting he felt in his heart was like he himself is stabbing his own heart from the thousands of sharp knife. But still he did . He went through that unimaginable pain,and prayed for that day when he would no longer remain the most important person of her life .

But that girl can't listen to him.She would never do something that he had wished for .Even after his coldness,she never allowed someone to take place in her life .She remain stuck to his side like his own soul.

That's why he started hoping that may be she would never left him.That one day they would be sitting under the shadow of some trees, with their hands entwined with each other, with her head over her shoulder,they would be looking at their little world ,their family with their tired eyes, Eyes that would be tired  from the journey of the life but still contented with their journey .He hoped  to be grew old with her .

That's why today when she walked out from his house , from their house, after burning the letters in which he had poured his hurt,the pain he felt is difficult to sustain.

When he saw the smoke coming out from her room, he became tensed thinking about some unwanted accident but when he ran toward the room ,he saw her standing beside the burning piece of papers in which he has scribed his heart for her .The way she looked at him with angered filled eyes ,he felt something breaking inside him.

Lafz kitne.. hi tere pairon se, lipte honge
Tune jab aakhiri khat mera jalaya.. hoga
Tune jab phool, kitabon se nikale honge
Dene wala bhi tujhe, yaad toh aaya hoga

He sits on the bench that is  kept outside a closed shop and looks blankly at the glistening light of a building which is some distance away from him .His ears can hear the  faint bits of loud music that is playing inside but his mind is just on her words.

"Kya diya hai tumne mujhe aaj tak?"

"Kya Galti hai meri ki Kabhi destiny kabhi tum bas dard hi dete rehte ho."

"Nhi karna chahti thi . Ho gya"

Teri aankhon ke dariya ka
Utarna bhi zaroori tha
Mohabbat bhi zaroori thi
Bichhadna bhi zaroori tha

On the other hand she was lying on the bed,  crying her heart out , sharing her pain with her pillow

Zaroori tha ki hum dono
Tawaaf-e-aarzoo karte
Magar phir aarzuon ka
Bikharna bhi zaroori tha
Teri aankhon ke dariya ka
Utarna bhi zaroori tha