Chapter 28

"Dil se Bulaya.....Balveer Aaya"

A familiar sound Echoes in the atmosphere of the Veer lok that revive a new life in each member who hear this sound .Each eyes are looking for the owner of voice with hope .It has been two years since Veer lok has lost his owner but still the wound seems to be new but this Voice is enough to bring energy.

Vivan is also one among those hopeful People .Just a second before he was feeling extreme hopelessness .Kaal has managed to acquire 50 percent of Balveer's power , establishing himself as half owner of the Veer lok.So being in Veer lok was  not any advantage for him.On the other hand,Kaal can access Veer lok this means he can also access to the important security areas as well as people of veer Lok.
Vivan was feeling lost and defeated when he heard the Voice ,Voice of his partner that had always assured him that His partner is with him.

On the other hand ,Ananya's condition is beyond words.She is still sitting beside Happy when she heard his Voice .She doesn't look around like everyone instead she take her own time to cherish his voice in her ears ,to cherish this line ,to cherish the vibration of  his name from his mouth.

Slowly and steadily she raise her eyelids toward a fixed direction and in  between the dense fog her eyes gets fixed on  a silhouette .

Slowly the fog starts vanishing and she looks in those chocolate brown eyes which is looking at her but still it is expressionless .

"Partner"  Vivan 's broken voice fall in her ears as the fog settled down.Vivan runs toward his partner but she hold his wrist while Her eyes are fixed on his face which is straight and rigid.

"Didi Partner Zinda hai" Said Vivan with mixed emotion of happiness.

"Mai ,Balveer apna drishyam ko ek sandesh ke saath chhor kar jaa Raha hu"  Said Balveer shocking everyone.

"Agar mera Sandesh Aap sab ko mil raha hai to iska matlab hai ki Meri Shaktiya do brabar bhago me bat chuki hai " His voice echoes ."Yani mere char Humshakal ki mrityu ho chuki hai.Unki Mrityu Prakrit roop me huyi hai ya unki hatya hui hai mai nhi janta.Per meri Shaktiyo ke adhikari Hone ke karan un dono ke liye Veer lok ka suraksha chakra nisfal hai.Issliye Veer lok ke suraksha ke liye maine kuch kathor Nirnay liye hai."  His voice echoes in every corner of Veer lok as well as Echoes in ear of Kaal

"MAI VEER LOK KO ISS DRISHYAM KE MADHYAM SE YE ADESH DETA HU KO BRAHM SURAKSHA KAVACH KO AGLE 60 CHHANO ME SAKRIYA KARE ."

"BRAHM SURAKSHA KAVACH KE SAKRIYA HOTE HI VEER LOK KA SAMPARK BAHARI DUNIYA SE KHATAM HO JAYEGA AUR VEER LOK BRAHMAND SE ADRISHYA HO JAYEGA .ISSLIYE JINHE VEER LOK CHORNA HAI WO TURANT VEER LOK KE VATAWARAN SE BAHAR NIKAL JAYE."

"SATH HI MAI APNE DONO HUMSHAKALO SE NIVEDAN KARTA HU KI WO BHI  VEER LOK KE  VATAVARAN SE BAHAR NIKAL JAYE KYUKI VEER LOK SE DHARTI PER RUKNE SE UNKE ANDER MAUJUD MERI SHAKTIYA SWAM UNKA VINASH KAR DEGI . "He speaks and disappear from there.

.
"Partner" Vivan run toward him to stop him but he is not here .His eyes filled with tears with pain of the broken hope.He wipe his tear and turn toward Kaal with Smile on his face.

"Kya hua Kaal? jhor ka jhatka jor se laga"  Said Vivan walking toward him."Balveer yaha nhi hai phir bhi tumhare irado ko puncture kar diya . Socho agar Hote to tumhara kya hota"

"Kaal veerta ko Naman karta hai CHOTE" He speaks in his vociferous voice." Balveer hota to use harane me Mazza aata ." He said and disappear from there.

"Ye mujhe chote kyu bula raha hai "Asked Vivan while looking at Ananya.

"Vivi hum ye important question ke bare me yaha se nikalne ke baad soch le ."  Said Ananya."  Happy ke ander bhi Dabbu ki powers hai uske liye yaha rehna  safe nhi hai"