Chapter 70

Heaviness of her head seems to unbearable for her and is the reason of her reluctance to open her eyes .It would be better if she can sleep for some time .

Sleep!
Dabbu!!
Kaal!!!!!!!

She sits up with the jolt by forcing her eyes to open hoping to look at the  face which is quite familiar for her and yet strange..

She has confronted Kaal .She was looking for Birba with Vivan when both of them heard her cry from two different directions and hence they decided to split without going away from the range of other's eyes.She kept walking toward the long empty corridor without realising that just few steps away a trap is waiting for her .

As she crossed an invisible line her surrounding changes drastically .She was standing between walls which was all around herself. She looks back where Vivan is still standing some meters away from her and calling her name with fearful voice.She tried to walk back towards him .She tried to call him but neither she nor her voice can travel toward him.

"Koi labh nhi hai Parishakti" A familiar voice carrying strange huskiness and coldness strikes her ear. She whirled back to look at the intruder.

He was standing just few centimetres away from her and is looking at her with smirk.He moves his eyes slowly from her startled face to downward with same smirk on his face as he slowly takes a step forward. His red eyes again looked in her eyes .

She felt strange dizziness swepting inside her. Her eye lids starts getting heavy and his face started looking blur.She knew rhat he had done something and she would not let him win. She expand her eyes wide for avoiding to close it. Last thing she saw was smirking face of that man before darkness has engulfed her.

She looks around with confusion.She is not surrounded by water ,neither she is surrounded by those walls instead she is inside a beautiful  and a very big room , is sitting on a very soft and fluffy round bed and is covered with soft blanket.The room is illuminated with the several candles that is floating in the air and is spreading warm golden light through out the room.

A big and beautiful royal mirror whose outline is decorated with several flowers, is kept on her left . There is a big and royal wardrobe which is kept at her right.A small table is some distance away from the bed and is also decorated with leaves and flowers.There are several curtains around the windows and the doors and all of those are pink including walls of the room .

In short, the room looks like residence of some fairy .

Is she in veer lok?

For a second,she becomes delighted from the thought of meeting everyone again and  again to be in her home.However she  dismissed this possibility as she has seen every corner of veer lok and none of it resembles like this.She looks around with a frown on her face as she tried to figure out her location and reason of her present.

However soon her frown disappeared and is replaced by the brightening smile on her face . The reason is the familiar feeling of his presence around hers .The feeling that she used to experience when ever mystery man walks toward her.The feeling that once used to  confuse her when she would see Dabbu instead of mystery man.

"I knew it" She speak loudly before looking at the entrance from where he is about to come. She looks at the door expectedly but can't look at anything except the darkness which is spreading across the corridor . After  some seconds silhouette of someone can been seen far away in the corridor.

"O hello" She speaks in loud voice before throwing her blanket away from her and crawl toward the edge of bed.

"Log tumhe sun khete hai...." She speaks as she put her foot on the floor which is soft like petal.She stops abruptly and looks down at the soft flower petals spreading across the whole room. She couldn't help the astonishment that she is feeling right now .Her smile grew wider  and she stands on the ground.

"Maine to suna tha ki Sun  darkness ko khatam kar deta hai....." She speaks after remembering that what she was going to say.

"Aur tum khud andhere  me khade ho" She speaks walking toward the entrance and his silhouette too starts walking toward him.

"Kaise Suraj ho tum?" She teased with smile.

"Suraj nhi andhera hu mai" His cold voice make her stop on her place . She looks toward the figure with wide eyes. He is walking toward him .As he removed the curtain and steps in the light. Colour of her face faded .

Kaal is standing there with his expressionless face. She looks around in hope to find Dabbu. He should be present here .He must be present here. She just couldn't see him. Her intuition was never wrong.

"Wo nhi hai Yaha" Speaks Kaal from behind.She stops looking for Dabbu and looks at Kaal .

" Aur wo aa bhi nhi sakta " He added walking across the room.

"Tumhara suraj iss andhere ko nhi mita sakta " He said arrogantly as he sits on the throne that appears abruptly.

"Aaisa koi bhi Andhera nhi jise Suraj nhi mita sakta "Speaks Ananya with confident voice while glaring at his eyes." Bas Sun ke na dikhne per andhere ko immortality ka waham ho jata hai."

Kaal looks at her for some second and then laughed aloud.It was humorless laughter .He stops and again looks at Ananya

"Andhera sirf wo nhi hota jo Suraj ke dhalne ke baad aata hai ."He speaks looking at Ananya." Andhera tab bhi hota hai Jab Suraj bujh jata hai"

He stands and walks towards her while looking at her from head to toe.

"Wo Andhera Jo Roshni ko bhi khud me samata hai ." He stands few cms away from her and looks in her eyes .

She felt disgust from the way he looks at her and back off immediately when his hand comes forward to touch her.

"Don't!!!" She warned heatedly pointing her index finger toward him .His eyes travel from her face to her finger and again on her face as if he is looking at something very interesting.

"Aage badne ki himmat mat karna" She warned .
"Yadi kiya to?" He asked challenging her.

"Tum mujhe touch bhi nhi sakte Kaal." She said in low but firm voice." To koshish karna bekar hai "

He smirked looking at her as if she has just spoken very funny thing and walks toward her .She refused to walk back from fear and remain fixed at her place while looking at him angrily.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki tumhari shaktiyan mujhe rok sakti hai?" He asked as if he knows the answer."

He slowly raises his hand toward Ananya's face without missing Ananya'eyes that are glaring at him without flinching .He smirks at her startled reaction his finger tip touches her cheeks caressing it slowly.

She walks back hurriedly to break the touch while looking at him with wide eyes .

"Yaha kisi ki bhi koi bhi Shakti Kaam nhi aayegi"  "He looks at her with victory smile."Virodh karna bekar hai .Kyuki Mai tumhari anumati ki pratiksha nhi karunga."

She glares  at him furiously .Her breath is heavy due to attempt to control her anger while her eyes are blood red .

"Mere pass  shakti nhi hai" She speaks in cold and low voice." Mai khud me shakti hu" her voice rises and suddenly a line of fire appears Between her and Kaal.

" Meri Anumati ke Bina koi mujhe haath nhi laga sakta " She shouted." Koi bhi nhi" Her voice reaches her topmost pitch .At the same time fire between her Kaal starts rising from the ground making a wall between them.

She turns back swirling her long dress behind her and walks towards the exit.With her  each steps flower below her feet burns before converting into ashes

So how was the chapter?