Chapter 26

"Tumne thori der kar di Vivan" His husky voice echoes among the walls made up of stone .While his red eyes looks at the person who is looking at the his dead lookalike who is in between fire and more than his half body has burnt.

"Jald hi milenge"  He said and disappear from there in no time while Vivan is looking at  the fire that is turning one body into ashes and is reminding him his failure
He allows tear to fall on his cheeks.

He walks towards the fire while looking at the face that resembles his partner .He looks down feeling guilty when he heard sound of someone's footsteps approaching toward him.

Vivan turn around to attack but stop after finding a person whose head is covered by his both hands as he tried to protect himself.He slowly removes his hand revealing his face .He is none other than same lookalike whose body is lying in the fire.

"Aap to yaha ...." Vivan looks at the fire  where still the same body is lying." Aap do jagah kaise ho?" Asked Vivan with utter shock.

" Wo...Mai. mai nhi hu"  Said the lookalike after making sure that there is no one around."Wo mera judwa bhai tha"  He said removing his hair strand from his face by his trembling face.

"Bhai?"Vivan looks at him stunned.

"Wo Kaal ...Kaal mujhe marne aane wala tha to maine apne bhai ko usme samne bhej diya " Said the lookalike with dried throat

"Tumne khud ko bachane ke liye apne Bhai ko marwa Diya ". Said Vivan looking at him with disgust.

"To kya karta mai....Wo...wo mujhe  mar deta ....".He said .

"Man kar raha ki mai khud tumhe mar du " Said Vivan angrily." per majboor hu.Tumhe bachana parega . Chalo mere saath"  Saying this he hold his hand and disappear from there.

Meanwhile on Earth.

"ka mangna hai  Bhagwaan se ."Said Happy as he enter in the temple with Ananya .
They are going for shopping but Ananya stops near the temple and decide to pray .

"Hum guess kare". Said Happy.". Tum humri lambi umr ki prathna karne aai ho"  He walks behind her as she is not paying heed to his words as he expected she stops and glare at him angrily.

"Are Uu kaal humko tapkana chahta hai na aa tum humko bachana chahti ho isliye humko lga bas"  He said smiling inwardly whereas she rolled her eyes and walks forward

"Hum to keh rahe hai ki kal prathna kar lena jyada achha rahega"  Said Happy with smile and again she turn toward him angrily.

"Aaj shopping ke liye der ho raha t kal karti t Dil se karti". He again speaks making innocent face .

"O hello". She speaks angrily while showing her one finger toward her.

"ee tum O hello bolne ke baad du second ruk kahe jati ho"  He asked as she has not spoken.

She looks at him and then at her finger. Now there is no one to tease him by shaking hand after her ' O hello'.

"Nothing"  She said while putting her finger back and walks toward the idol.While Happy follow her shrugging his shoulder.

They both touch the bell simultaneously.Ananya looks at Happy who is looking at her with teasing smile.She immediately left the bell .

"Ab aapse ka kahe ki hum ka chahte hai " Said Happy in mind while folding his hands in front of idol." Aapko t pate hai.Humre bhaiya bhabhi amma aa kuki puki ko humesha khush rakhiyega bas aa humra buisness ko world class buisness bna dijiyega aa humko jo nya shakti mila hai na usko istemal karne ka permission dilwa dijiye.Aa thora personal sa baat hai " He blushes while praying.