Epilogue

"Partner are you sure Kaal kabhi wapas nhi aayega?" Asked Vivan with a scepticism in his voice .

Balveer walks forwards towards a piece of wooden plank lying stranded at the ground. He bents down and pick it up. Filiping it back he looks at the images carved at it .

With tired eyes and tears strained face, Ananya looks at him and then at the wooden plank which is telling the extreme measure that he has taken.

She hadn't believed when Ray and Birba suddenly arrived to met her and told her that Balveer was actually in Shinkai fetching a rare piece of wood which is used for dark practices.

"Why can't you understand Ananya?" Ray was annoyed at her denial." I understand ki Balveer bahut great , achchai ka rakshak and so on hai . But at the end he is also a human. Abhi wo grief me hai .Aur grief se aaya revenge sahi galat ke bich me difference nhi rehna deta. I know it very well" He shouted in frustration. "I don't know what is he upto . But stop him. Don't... Don't let him be like me" He spoke last line in whisper.

Ananya could sense the genuine worry in his voice.Having no other option she confronted Vivan , who was also busy in something

"Partner ne Kaal ko kaid karne ke liye ek mayajal taiyar kare wale hai Didi" Vivan replied ."Ek aaisi diwar hogi uske aas paas jiske ander Kaal kuchh nhi kar payega .Uske baad wo kya karne wale hai unhone nhi bataya. Mera kaam bas Kaal ko uss jagah tak lana tha."

"Wo jagah kaha hai, Vivi" Asked Ananya and reluctantly Vivan took her to a strange dimly lit stranded place. There were strange zordaic sign like thing around everywhere in the sky but it was not specifically the zordaic sign .All those signs connects making a special pattern whose one ends is connected with Balveer and another one is connected with Kaal who is surrounded with grey coloured wall from which only his eyes were visible .Those eyes were looking at Balveer like a hungry wounded lion, captured in chains , ready to tear anyone flesh . From his body a blue coloured beam of light was emerging. He seemed to be restless from that event and was trying his best to stop it .

When Ananya looks at him, his eyes automatically travels towards her and suddenly the restlessness from his eyes disappear. Their eyes met ,his eyes conveys unfathomable emotions to her .And slowly  slowly he tear his gaze from her and looks at Balveer.

Subconsciously Ananya too followed his gaze and her breath stuck in her throat when she saw red coloured beam is going to emerge in his body followed by the blue light. It seemed like he was struggling to stop that beam with all his strength but still he couldn't stop it. Without any other thought she extended her hand towards his direction and blocks the red beam, separating it from the blue beam.

As the blue beam converges into Balveer's body , His body automatically jerked backwards. He had to press his body firmly on the ground to stop himself from falling. The temperature of his whole body arose so much that it radiates the heat with yellow glow.

"Dabbu....Tum...." Ananya ran towards him but he stopped him from signal of his hand. His tired eyes looked up at her with astonishment.

"Tum Kaal ki Shaktiyo ko rok sakti ho?" His voice was tired but still reflects his amusement.That' s when she realises that she is blocking Kaal's power without even giving proper focus on it .

"Sari .. energy...ko uss....uss....lakdi ki ore direct karo...." He spoke with difficulty. Following him , she directed all energy towards the wooden plank . Strangely, Kaal had also dropped struggling and looked at scenery as if he was enjoying some interesting movie.

Slowly his energy started accumulating in form of a sphere . When connection of sphere broke from Kaal's body, A beam of blue light appeared from Balveer's hand and striked at Kaal , breaking the wall into pieces .A green light appeared from Kaal's hand towards Balveer but Balveer stopped him from his another hand .

As if understanding the intensity of ongoing tussle, Nature itself reacted thorough rain , thunderstorm and lightening.

Amidst the rain and thunderstorm ,Amidst the darkness of the night, under the glinting of blue,green and red light , She kept looking at the him as a maniac smile settled on his face behind the cloud of Dust and smoke , as his eyes silently traveled from her face to shocking face of Balveer as if it is mocking at him , as the black mass of vapour kept radiating from him and he disappeared into nothingness.

Though Kaal was gone, the sphere of the energy is still there . Balveer looks up at the his energy . With a blink of eyes,it disappears.

"Kaal ki energy bhi uske saath hi khatam ho gayi ?" Said Vivan .

"Energy khatam nhi hoti Vivan" Said Balveer and strikes on the wooden plank breaking it into several pieces. After slight hesitation for a second,he takes deep breath ready to take another step

Both Vivan and Ananya keeps looking at him as his body shines and slowly all the wooden pieces starts fading. In a while all of it vanishes from their sight .

"What does that mean?" Said Ananya. 'Kya wo wapas aa sakta hai?

"Nhi ,Anu ." Said Dev. "Kaal ka wapas aana lagbhag naamumkin hai "Uska sarir khatam ho chuka hai

" .Aur uski Shakti yahi kaid hai .In Shaktiyo ko aazad karne ki chabhi wo lakdi ka takht hai jo iss waqt tukdo me kisi aur samay chakr me chala gya hai" Said Dev.

"Yani uski shaktiyo ko aazad karne ke liye Timelines me travel kar ke uss wooden plank ko assemble karna hoga " said Ananya .

"Ha, Aur ye kaam tumhare alawa koi aur nhi kar payega " Said Dev.

"Per Partner kisi aur timeline me bhi to didi hogi agar unhone assemble kar diya to?" Asked vivan.

"To bhi chote koi fark nhi padega kyuki, Ye shaktiya iss timeline me kaid hai .Aur agar kisi tarah  jagrit ho bhi jayegi to  bhi ye keval kaal ko hi mil  sakti hai jo sambhav hi nhi hai" Said Balveer "KAAL AB WAPAS NHI AA SAKTA HAI"

After assuring Vivan and Ananya ,Balveer turns back and left from there .Only if he has stopped for one more second ,he would see the green and red beam of light coming out from every corner, assembling together to form a spiral .

only if he has stopped for some minutes,he can see a foot steeping out from that spiral , with fresh blood oozing from his knees. The same wooden plank is hanging carelessly in his hand .His silent eyes read his surroundings and a maniac smirk forms on his lips.

Had Balveer waited for some minutes ,he could have known that HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF TIME.

So how was the chapter?