Chapter 85

Morning can never be more beautiful when first thing you saw is your beautiful wife lying beside you. It would be beautiful if his every morning would be like this .He would wake beside her .
His musings were cut short, however, when Ananya  rolled around in her sleep and whacked him in the chest with her arm. It wasn't a gentle smack
. He lay there coughing and gasping for a few seconds, then turned his head slowly to look at her. She was still asleep, hair is scattered on her pillow in waves. There was a slight smile on her face as she dozed on. For some  reason, as He stared at her, he felt a slight twinge in his chest, he knew had nothing to do with the smack . As carefully and gently as he could, he tried lifting her arm from his chest. He had just succeeded in replacing her arm on the bed when she  shifted again.This times she slides toward him , Trying to keep her head in comfortable position because her pillows has slided back from her head at any point in night .She frown in her sleep when she couldn't found her pillow.

He smiles looking at her frown. He can clearly see her frustration even in her sleep.Without bothering to open her eyes she moves her hand on the bed to find her pillow. Now her frown gets accompanied by her pout. The chuckle that is going to escape from his mouth at her frustration,gets stuck in his throat when her hand found his chest .He stiffened at his position, holding his breath when her hand caresses his torso  over the thin layer of the cloth , moving from the his stomach to the his upper chest.

Stay calm now, Deep breaths.

Unaware from the fact that there is someone lying beside her ,and is struggling to ignore the strange sensation rising in him,Ananya continues to check the quality of the new pillow .When she becomes assured that it is solid enough for her , she shifted near it putting her head on the solid surface.

Meanwhile when her hand stops , Dev release the breath that he was holding till now.Only to hold it again when she put her head on his shoulder,such that her face is buried in his neck .
.

He tries ignoring the way she is snuggling against him  but found it slight hard to do. He can feel her warm breath on his shoulder, and the proximity of their bodies is  little distracting. He must admit though, that it felt kind of nice. Grinning slightly, he shifted  to make sure that Ananya's head is in comfortable position.

She closes  her eyes tightly reluctant to open it ,even at the disturbance caused by the movement of her pillow;  sunlight is streaming in through the windows , falling on her closed eyelids. She can tell it was still early , so she hugged the pillow closer and prepared to go back to sleep. Nowadays whole universe seems to conspiring against her peaceful sleep.Even her pillow can't remain still and have to move.

Move!!!!!

Her pillow is moving.The shock is enough for her to open her one eyes.She looks at her red pillow .Her eyes sleepily moves up toward the neck attached from the pillow, to the face that is kept above the neck with chocolate brown eyes that is looking at her .

He looks at her when she shifted to look at him.His breath gets stuck in his throat when she looks in his eyes from her one eyes. She keeps looking at him for some second before moving her head to earlier position.

"Aaj Kal to Pillow bhi Dabbu ka humshakal ho gya hai" She murmurs slightly before clinging to the pillow , causing him to chuckle at her adorable sleepy state.

"Phir to bechara pillow ke jaan ko bhi khatra hai" He speaks with mock worry.
She immediately opens her eyes and lifted her upper body to look at him with wide eyes ,such that her face is just above his . He gulped looking at her charcoal black eyes .

"Aa..... tum thora ....you know...."  He points toward the small gap between them , trying to dig his head on the pillow to ensure legitimate gap .