Chapter 91

"What are you doing Dammit?" Ray's sound from behind startled Birba due to which cup from her hand fall on the ground .She turns around immediately,only to find Ray who is striding toward her.

"Tum kya kar rah...." She speaks but before she can complete her sentence, Ray was in front of her .He holds her hand pull her away .

"Kya..." She tried to speak but before she can , Ray again speaks.

"Tum kitchen me kya rahi thi?" He asked angrily.

"Coffee bnane ki koshish" replied Birba ."Tum so rahe the to maine socha mai ek baar try karu ." She continued.

"Are you out of your mind?" Shouted Ray angrily. "Kaal raat ko tum breathing ke liye struggle kar Rahi thi aur aaj aag ke pass.Tumhare liye iss atmosphere me breathing karna difficult hai aur tum fire ke samne khadi ho kar khud ke banaye hue potion ka effect kam kar rahi ho".

"Maine dhyan nhi diya" Speaks Birba.

"How could you?" Said Ray ."Tumhe pta hai wo potion ab half day aur bhi nhi chal sakta. Last ek week se tum usse jarurat se half amount me le rahi ho taki tum ek din aur jinda raho aur tum iss tarah se waste ..."

From the time Kaal has uprooted them from Shinkai ,they has settled in the BN society as a normal human However nothing in them is normal. Ray ,who ,by birth, is resident of Earth and is adapted to its climate but not Birba .She is part of water world and she can't survive more than ten hours outside the water. However with the specific portion that she usually kept with herself,she can enhance her ability to absorb oxygen from the water and can store it in her body .She has to take that potion in every twelve hours.

But now the potion is almost over . Few days ago ,she left taking the potion at night and spend her night sleeping inside the bathtub under water but that was not enough for her but she still managed. But last night,her condition got worsen .If Ray didn't come there on time then he would have lost her. He gave her the potion on time.

Today that potion is going to be over .

He doesn't know how will he help Birba to survive. What if he can't?

"Just sit. Mai coffee bna ke Lata hu' He speaks without looking at her and as usual she follows his words and left from there.

He pick up coffee powder to put in the milk but his hand refuses to work in coordination .He stops doing his work,lean on the kitchen counter as tears starts rolling from his eyes .

Where had he brought her ? Just because of his own foolishness,just because of his ego ,she is suffering . And he can't do anything. If there is any divine power who can control all things in this world , then he is requesting that power to not punish Birba for his crime, to show some mercy and some path .

The doorbell rings , forcing him to control his tears. He immediately wipes it and walks outside the kitchen.

"Kaun aaya hoga?". asked Bitna .

"Don't know but we have to be careful"He told her and walks toward the door with cautious step.

"Baalveer" He speaks in shock, looking at the unexpected person in front of him. Balveer, along with Ananya and Vivan is standing in front of him.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?".He asked

"Ghar aaye Mehmano ko pehle ander bulaya jata hai" Speaks Dev and push Ray aside from his one finger to make space for Ananya and Vivan to enter . After they enters ,he too enters inside the House.

"Isse Sanskar kehte hai" added Vivan ."Aaj kal mai free hu to aap chaho to Mai aapko basic manners ki tution de sakta hu"

"Bina bulaye kisi ke ghar jana Ye manners nhi hote hai " Speaks Birba.