Chapter 57

"Ee pati patni anniversary per karte ka hai" Asked Happy. He is lying on Ananya's bed by keeping his head on his palm which is supported on his elbow.His legs are hanging out from the bed. While Ananya is sitting in front of her , on the edge of the bed.

She opens her mouth to reply but before word can come out from her mouth,Happy speaks again.

"Humko uu na sunna jo tum kal raat kar rahi thi " He said with mock horror while showing his another palm to her signalling to stop.

And as Newton's law states every action has a reaction .He received hit on his head from the pillow by Ananya due to which he loses his balance and his head hit the bed.

"Ouch!" He said rubbing his head pretending to be hurt whereas Ananya just roll her eyes.

In the morning both Happy and Ananya felt awkward to face each other and much to Happy's awkwardness and Ananya's Happiness,Baal pari wishes both of them and asked them about their plan for today.

Ananya faced hard time to hide her excitement when Happy looks at her awkwardly. He informed Baalpari that he has to attend a meeting after that he will execute his plan.

Now he is in Ananya's room.

"Nhi Majak nhi sach me batao na ." He said while keeping the pillow (that was thrown by Ananya ) below his head.

"Mujhe nhi pta" Said Ananya truthfully and put her both legs on the bed crossed with each other. " I mean Mishra ji and Kamini ji anniversary ki bahut badi party dete hai aur bahut show off Karte hai. Cheda ji aur Diwali ji apne anniversary ke din bahut hi jyada romantic couple ho jate hai . Pura din cheesy bate karte hai" She said rolling her eyes while he chuckles at her antic without taking his eyes from him

." Aur society ke kisi couple ko mai utne achche se janti nhi hu .Mumma aur Papa ko maine kabhi dekha saath dekha nhi .Aur jinhone mujhe adopt Kiya tha ..." He frowned at her word but she did't notice and continued her blabbering.

"...... wo mere saath time hi spend nhi karte the to mujhe nhi pta wo apni anniversary kaise manate the ....".

"Ek minute ,ek minute " He interrupted in the middle." Adopt kiya tha matlab?" .

"Are wo bahut lambi kahani hai ." Said Ananya shrugging her shoulder."But crux ye hai ki agar Mai aur Dabbu kabhi anniversary celebrate karte to wo waise celebrate nhi karte jaise sab karte hai."

He looks at her for some seconds. She spoke as casually as she can but he can see the longing in her voice. He can see glimpse of sadness in her eyes. She must have been thinking that how would be her marriage anniversary if.....

How she would be feelings when she has to face this day without her husband. He has seen the chirpness of her voice when she wished anniversary to her non-existed husband.Does she always do this . Wishing her husband anniversery even when he is not with him . Talking to him as if he will listen to her . Does she celebrate her anniversary? Alone .

Obviously, For everyone else this day would be painful for her. Wishing her would act like salt on wound.But by spending last few months with her ,he has understood one thing. Ananya can never be upset by remembering Dev.

He has seen everyone's reluctance to talk about Dev. Vivan do talk about him but each time he seems to be on verge of crying.Whereas with Ananya, He cannot remembered a single Day when she will not speak about Dev or with Dev(obviously with his photo or the Teddy) . Each time he has seen her face brightening with pure joy. He feels like her memories of Dev is her true treasure and she is embracing it tightly within her heart.