Chapter 78

"ab to batao  ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai" Dev asked nth times looking at Ananya who is sitting beside him inside the Cab and is looking outside the window.He heard her taking a deep breath and can imagine her eye roll before she looked back at him with forced smile.

"tumhare pass phone hai?" She asked sweety. For the anyone it may looks at her sweet gesture,but he knows very well that her sweet smiles indicates that her  patience is wanning and she is on the verge of exploding.

"Ha".He replied cautiously before shifting back to make sure that he is at safe distance.

"Good.Because abhi Mai jo bolne wali hu usse record kar lo.".She replied as if she is talking to a child." Because mai ek hi baat repeat kar kar ke thak gayi hu" She speaks angrily.

"Ha pta pta hai.Mai jab pahuchunga to pta chal jayega " He said before looking out from the window. She takes a deep breath.Finally he has stopped nudging her about their destination. She was about to turn away when he spoke again.

"Per kaha pahuchne pe kya pta chalega.? He said and she turned back angrily.

"Tumhe kidnap karke le jaa rahi hu . Koi problem hai tumhe"She speaks.

"Nhi .Insan ko kidnap hone ke baad kya hi problem ho sakti hai" He said sarcastically and looks at Ananya from corner of his eyes .She looks like she is going to say something but decides against it and looks away from the window.

There is a fine line that separates Bravery and foolishness . No matter how brave he is , he is not foolish.So decided to leave her alone for some time and looks outside the window .

It has been fifteen days since his memories returned. Initially it was difficult to adjust the two people in his one personality. The change in his dressing hurt Jolly slightly because it would become more evident for him that his brother is no more in this world.

However Dimple was quite happy with this new look and has assumed that it is result of his date with the girl.She insisted to bring that girl in the house unaware of the fact that she is leaving in the same house.

His relationship with Ananya seems to be stuck at one point .In a house filled with people who were unaware of his relationships with her ,it is difficult to spent some quality time with her wife. If by God's grace,he managed to escape from Dimple ,Jolly and Baal pari ,Either Devaki or Karuna or anyone else from the society managed to diffuse his plan  He almost hated himself for socialising too much with people.He sometimes wonder that how could he manage to spent so much time with her as Happy.

It's not like he doesn't get few alone minutes with her . This was enough for Happy. He used to steal few minutes with her in between of some busy hours. but it was not enough for Dev .He needs some serious conversation with her.They need the conversation.They can't do that while standing in the corner when everyone else were accumulated in the living room .They can't do that while working in kitchen or while discussing buisness idea with Jolly.They can't do that after their serious discussion with Vivan about Kaal's continuous growing territories as he kept annexing lands coincidently  all of it  were once the base for the rise of a dark power ,Shinkai and Kaal lok were top on the list .

"Bhaymar ka kahi pta nhi chal pa raha.Kaal ke attack ke baad wo Kaal lok chodkar kaha bhaga hai.Kisi ko koi idea nhi hai"Vivan informed them one day after they got the news of the annexation of Kaal lok.

"Ek taraf Kaal ka political, economical aur army power badh te jaa raha hai aur ek taraf humara Veer lok se contact khatam ho gya hai"  Ananya who was sitting on the chair , speaks while looking from Vivan to Dev who is sitting on the edge of the bed.