Chapter 1

U.S.A LOUISIANA.

A     LOUISIANA

Zaijah,

"I think I like this one" Zai turned around to show the girls her dress as they decided it was time to do a girls-day-out shopping.
"I like it too, you look gooddd sis" Kaliah dragged. Renata & Romaia nodded in agreement.
"Aight imma get this and meet y'all outside"

A few hours later...
Zai pulled up to her apartment in her black BMW 5 series. She hopped out and opened the door.

Zai was put into the system at the young age of 4. Her mother was in prison for murder and her father was never really around. Her family was very distant except her cousin Renata who's family made sure they kept in contact so she could always come back when she was 18. She met Kaliah & Romaia  in middle school and she considered them the only other family she had, they helped take care of her during school making sure she ate well everyday since her carers really couldn't give a fuck if she was starving or not.

Her phone rang as she entered the house.
"Bruh. Who the fuck calling me now?" She sighed and took her phone to see it was Kailah and she answered.

"Did I not just see you 20 minutes ago?".
Kaliah rolled her eyes, "There's a block party later, you coming? Someone's birthday."
Kaliah was a party animal, any party there was she'd make sure she was there.

"Birthday party in a block? Now that's just ghetto." She responded making Kaliah laugh.
"I'll send you the address". Zai nodded and hanged up.

I unpacked the clothes I bought into my closet and went to take a quick hot shower. I put on ripped denim shorts with a red graphic tee and my black jordan 4 retros.
"My ass looks fat in these huh?" I hyped myself up in the mirror before grabbing my car keys and heading out.

The block was around 25 mins from where I lived so first I decided to stop at wendy's to get some nuggets cause I don't be eating at anyone's house. Roaches and shit.

I finally pulled up to the block and there was India by Lil Durk playing, there was people dancing in the front yard and from what I could see it seemed very packed inside.
——————————————————————————-
Romaia💗

                                                         Wya?
                                                           Read [7:04pm]

We in the kitchen
Read [7:06pm]

——————————————————————————

I checked myself in the mirror before turning off the engine and heading out. I walked inside the building and the place smelt like liquor & weed. Smoked filled the air as I swiftly pushed past people to get to the kitchen.