Chapter 13

Kiron,

Right now we waiting in the patients room and the doctor is asking Zaijah's questions.
I gotta meet up with Eli and Kal later cause they said they got something to tell me and that it's very important.

"And when someone disrespects me I just feel like I want to throw them into the wall."
"Mm!"
White doctors be so enthusiastic.

"And how do you calm down once your angry?"
"I don't calm down until i'm away from them. Sometimes when I beat on people, I black out and I just keep hitting"
"Okay" he closed his book of notes. "Sounds to me like you got an IED disorder, did you have a rough childhood? Any abuse or trauma"

I looked at her and she just put her head down and nodded.

"Im sorry, I can arrange some psychotherapy sessions and prescribe you some Fluoxetine to help you to calm down"

"I don't want no damn anti depressants doc, they ain't gonna get rid of the IED!" She sat up.
"Yes but it can help you be calm, I highly
recommend it" Zai sucked her teeth at his statement.

"I don't want any pills or the sessions I just wanted a diagnosis. Thank you doc." She stood up and so did I. She left the room and I followed after her.
We went into her car.

"Zaijah, why didn't you take the treatment?"
"I don't want no medication that stuff is just going to make me go crazy. And the sessions, they just going to tell me things that won't help"
"No they going to tell you things you just don't want to hear"
She mugged me.

"Look, if you not doing them sessions or taking the meds, you better not bottle your anger up and talk to me."
"Sounds familiar, like something I said to you a few months ago when you decided to fuck that bitch"
"Really? Bringing up old shit. That has nothing to do with this Zai." I scoffed.

She stayed silent the whole drive back to her house. We entered her apartment and I decided to break the silence.

"If you don't want to do anything about it fine, but it must be something deeper as to why your acting like this."
"When he brought up abuse or trauma it brings ptsd" she stopped her tracks and turned around to face me.

I nodded slowly, "I get that, is that why you acting out right now?"
"Yes and because i'm on my period" she shrugged and turned around. I ran a hand down my face then took off my shoes.

"You want me to go to the store for anything?"
"Yes please. I want some ranch flavoured doritos, blue jolly ranchers and hersheys cookie and creams."
"You got it baby"

I took her car keys and drove to the nearest 7/11.
I picked up the items she requested and on my way to the check out I got stopped by a guy.
"You Zaijah's boyfriend right?"
I gave him a mean mug.

"I'm her ex"
"Nigga did I ask you? The fuck"
I barged past him and went to the till but he followed behind me.

"I can take her from you in a split second, you won't have her for long dawg"
"Your sick as hell. If you don't shut the fuck up i'll cap ur shit right now. Your wasting your time Ramon"
"How you know my name?"
"I have ears."

I took my stuff and left. I'm not bout to go jail for beating the shit out of a nigga who is no where near my level. I'm not going to bother tell Zai about this encounter because she already has a lot going on right now and she doesn't need anymore stress on top of that. I'm not trying to hide things, I just don't want her to do something impulsive.

I returned back to her apartment and put the bag on the island. She came running and immediately took out the chocolate and started to eat it.

"You getting cramps? Want me to make a hot water bottle?"
"No, not right now, thanks though. Can you tell Kal and then to come over, i'm bored."
I nodded.

I texted him and he said they'll be here in around 20 minutes.

"You hungry?"
"When am I not" she laughed
"Aight imma order some Wendy's, you want the spicy chicken combo?"
"You know it! And a strawberry frosty"
I ordered her combo and I got the same.

She joined me on the couch and cuddled me. I turned on the tv and went on youtube and put on Dub family. They funny asl. 15 minutes later Kal and them arrived so I opened the door and as soon as I let them in, our food arrived. 2 birds, one stone.

I returned to the couch and gave Zai her food before eating mine.

"Awww you have a tiny bump" Zai cooed as she rubbed Liah's stomach.
"Barely nun there" Eli plopped down on the couch.
"Stop being a hater" Liah snapped. Kalin threw a pillow at him and I laughed.

After I finished eating I told the girls i'm going for a smoke and the boys followed me outside.

"What's up"
"You won't believe this Rey"
I turned to look at Kal.
"Tre been snaking us this whole time"
"Tremon? This all doesn't make sense. He basically runs the trap when i'm not there, why would he snake us when he has such a big title?"
"I figured you would question it. Look at this video"

He passed me his phone.
"He's been walking to 44 and spilling info on you and Zai. I think he's trying target her to get to you"
"Where he at now" I clenched my fists.
"At the trap"
"Zai's not feeling too good right so I don't want to leave her tonight. Leave him, don't make him suspect that we know what's going on. I'll come by tomorrow aight?"
Kal and Eli both nodded.

"I bumped into Zaijah's ex earlier, Ramon"
"Say swear? What you gonna do?"
"I wanted to kill him on the spot but if I did that Zai would probably break up with me" I pursed my lips to the side.
Eli bussed out laughing, "she gon be like, Rey you ugly motherfucker, crocodile body ass" he mocked her.
"I don't know why she be cussin so hard. She needs more than soap to cleanse that mouth" I laughed and shook my head.

"Aye hows Kaliah?" I asked Kalin.
"She good, morning sickness has been a bitch though" I nodded and we all went back inside.

"When y'all finding out the gender?"
"In 4 weeks. Imma need you and Renata to help plan the gender reveal though"
"Yayyyy"

"Eli when you gon settle down?" I took out my blunt but Kalin snatched it.
"Can't smoke around pregnant women, damn son"
I rolled my eyes and turned to Eli.
"Im good where i'm at, relationship are too much hassle. I'd rather stick to my girls"

"Don't you fuck like, everybody?" Kalin snickered.
"NO ACTUALLY, I have four specific girls, you making it sound like I fuck every thing that comes in sight. If so I'd surely have a kid out there"
I chuckled.

The next morning Zai woke me outta my sleep.
"My salon is on fire! Wake up Kiron! As a gangsta why you in deep sleep!?"

================================

Do you think Kaliah's baby will be a boy or girl?

*