Chapter 15

Kaliah,
2 months later...

So far everything has gone quiet, but it's always quiet before the storm. Today is the day of my baby shower/gender reveal. Renata and Zaijah are hosting it.

"Baby do I look good?" I wore a white dress that wrapped around my waist and flowed with a slit in the leg. It had flowy arms and the upper part of the dress was V shaped.

"You lucky ion place some hickeys right here, make everybody see that you mine" he kissed my neck then pulled away. "Hell yea you fine" he slapped my bum.
He wore white balmain jeans and a white polo top with white airforces. We went to do a photoshoot at the studio before heading to the air bnb.

 We went to do a photoshoot at the studio before heading to the air bnb

Zaijah and Renata really did their thing.
"This is so cute" I teared up while hugged Renata and Zai.
My parents came over and hugged me and Kalin. They already knew Kal since we used to be together.

"I can't believe my baby is having a baby" my mum said as she hugged me.
"You growing too quick Liah" My father told me then dapped up Kal. "Congrats both of you, take care of my daughter son"
"I will".

Once enough people arrived we went into the back garden we waited to see what the gender was. I saw a helicopter in the sky
"No way Zai" she wiggled her eyebrows at me.
Kalin put his hand around my waist as we looked up into the sky.

IT'S

A

Kaliah and Kalin jumped up and down in happiness

Everyone cheered in excitement.
"We're having a mini you" Kal said to Kaliah.
"I told you I had a feeling it's a girl" she cheesed.
Kalin tongue kissed her for a few seconds until he heard her father clear his throat.

After everyone settled down. Kal and Kaliah announced the God parents.

"So we've decided to make these two people the God parents since they're our bestfriends and we think they'd be best to suit the role. So, Zaijah will be the Godmother and Eli will be the Godfather." Everyone clapped, Eli and Zaijah gave them a hug.
They were interrupted by a familar voice who walked in.