Corvus Et Flos: Duo

Lady Raven's Judge uses his new Siege-Hammer as his will slamming a Warden against the wall of the Villa of Regal Gothic design and Carpathian styling. He glances at Estrid while she kicks a Paladin down the stairs. This was an attempt. Oman sighs in relief while Lady Raven dashes down using her rapier as a briar, an thorn piercing the remaining five Wardens.

Burnett questions Estrid "Are you alright madam?" She gives a simple nod. This was the first attempt on her life in Elyseum. Oman kneels down checking the Sigils. The Sigils are of Phyre. Upon Burnett showing the Lady Raven it was clear that the stance in Elyseum is changing.

Meanwhile Zerron glances at the hologram of Jordis Phyre, he gets up running his fingers through his hair before knocking down four pawns on the chessboard between him and Phyre.

Nyllus gives a grin "Careless sacrifices for useful pawns is something of reckless strategy." Phyre says nothing in return, The Rekindler lets Jordis' hologram shatter after he knocks the King down before turning to the world map.

The T. L. A. are still fighting against the Nyhnor Pact, although the war has slowed down to a competition of might and will. The Rekindler is watching Lady Raven closely. He turns his gaze to a materializing hologram.

"Traval. Did you wither the Red Spider Lily yet?" Zerron knows by the sense of power it was Ivarn Traval.

The Chosen answers "Preparing. Though the Bane may become a factor." The Rekindler chuckles softly while he faces Ivarn completely eye to eye not replying. By no means Aithan would be easy to deal with, out of the Raven line, Seraphael the Father was a challenge like the Mother, Alruna. Zihrun wasn't built for combat. Estrid that Doll faced beauty was built on nullifying power and enhancing it, Jeremias was a challenge but Zerron ended him.

"Stand steadfast when you encounter him, no matter what I want that bloodline dealt with." Ivarn bows his head understanding after that the hologram of the Chosen cracks like concrete and soon breaks like glass.

Scarlet Corvus

I made sure that Jazper Cullen was at the Palace with Dietrich. I took a breath walking the streets of Berlin. I noticed silhouettes leaping across the rooftops, I sensed Traval. Just fucking great. I ran up a wall of a building and gripped on the edge, boosting myself onto the roof. I began to follow the silhouettes. My blood boiled. I had a feeling where the silhouettes were going, I continued to follow. They were almost within the Valhöll District. This District held bloodlines in structures of divine design, the structures were a mix of cultures in style, I slid off a edge and landed.

One of the Nyhnor Admonitors drew his biting blade swinging out of cloak, I drew mine rapidly parrying then I did a riposte cutting through the Admonitor. The headless body fell. I continued to give chase until I heard the sound of steel against steel. With the screams of men dying I let my neurons blaze with my nerves, releasing on instinct blinking onward. I made my will known saving Zeed just barely as a Admonitor fell lifeless. I staggered, feeling the kinetic force enter me, it was Ivarn unloading a revolver before tossing it aside. The Macarian Paladins fought against the Admonitors that were trying to enter the villa through the garden. Traval drew his biting blade, he side stepped cutting through Elrin Macaria without warning. I felt a wave of unrelenting power flood outward. I slid back, one Admonitor swung I stepped back, the slice connected, I wasn't harmed, my mask split and fell in two. I let my biting blade speak for me bringing a swift death towards the one who tried striking Zeed.