Magna Coro

I felt my love lift me up so I can stand, Kale had his arms crossed with Jazper, I let a chuckle slip realizing we were in Elyseum territory. My sister entered with her Judge. Rosina gasped and ran to her, I kept my balance, Lycus rushed over to keep me from falling on my ass or well head fucking first on the bed railing! Aside from this reunion, I made myself calm taking this all in.

Estrid spoke with her soft giggle always lifting spirits "You're just as reckless as Jeremias." Her Judge snickered, I sent daggers at him with my eyes, he stopped and turned his eyes elsewhere.

I replied to my fair sister "I'm still existing am I? What is our next play, I have a feeling that these losses will only-" she replied not giving me a chance to finish my thought

"He will take time to recover and plan against New factors. I know my next move." Kale gazed at my sister's Judge, I crossed my arms deep in thought, did we really force him to rethink his current strategy? If we did we could stand a chance.

My sister motioned her hand to her Judge "This is Oman Burnett. My dearest Judge." The way she said his name, showed that she had feelings for him but she knew the Raven family creed and she was doing it, even by my own sight she didn't like it.

I said to Burnett "Pleasure meeting you, Oman. Keep my sis out of trouble will ya." I toyed with him in my tone. He gave a simple nod understanding though he smiled.

He returned words to me "I haven't failed yet, I have respect for you and your family, I fought beside your brother when we rescued the fair Lady." Well my sister molded his path into something favorable, I always knew that my sister was smart even before the Concisura Crisis she played Politicians and Corporates like instruments.

"My brother would be proud...." An moment of silence came inside my room. We took this time to honor the fallen, so many sacrifices were made to get to this point, we can't fail or give up yet. No matter the cost Nyhnor and Nyllus Zerron will pay for the damage done to Terra.... Earth... I didn't say anything else.

My sister let her voice rain "My next move will be aiming to cleanse the Moon." Lunareum. That was her next play, I hope she understands that they are cut throat, as well do open Umbra Bellums.

I sighed stating "Be careful with trying to cleanse the moon, alright sis." She nodded and hugged me, I returned it with one arm, Burnett and my sister exited the room after.

What she said to me still shook me to the core of my existence, I know she means well, but she knows it isn't the time or play. We had to keep our strategies up to date no matter what. Or risk annihilation, extinction. That was Zerron's goal, mass genocide. Fuck the Rekindling, fuck his view.

Nil Magna

The Rekindler observes his plays and pieces, he lost one Horseman but he knows that one can be replaced all he needs is a strategic shuffle of his hand, he refreshed deck of cards, he faced Talons of a Black Raven and now Talons of a White Raven. Deep in his own mind he finds those who challenge him.

The Nyhnor Pact pulls forces back not wanting to challenge Elyseum even though open War thunders across Europe, the Nyhnor Pact defensive against a combined offensive from European factions now the New European League, or N. E. L. floods against the Rekindler's forces but he returns their wrath with nuclear melodies

"My will, my might. If you challenge it, you only gain more loss in my Crimson Path."-Nyllus Zerron [Audio log ends]

This world is slowly entering a new conflict. This world will be at War, in the Rekindler's view all the better, the need to burn away the remaining diseased ideals by nuclear fire or he can use the Enchantress Chorona.