Here comes Hannah (ch.3)

Today is the day. The day when the truth comes out. The day I give up my vir- Oh look a llama!

Yeah, I'm bored. I've been in the car for the last hour as my mom is driving me and Cassie to the airport. Why am I not bugging the hell out of my "twin" is because my mother said she'd take my IPad away. My precious.

I glanced over a t Cassie seeing as we're in the backseat. My mom still doesn't think I'm old enough to sit in the front. Like for gosh sakes woman! I'm 17!

Ah she is soooo... kind of.... Not really cute in her sleep. The way her hair is frizzed out from the heat of the Florida air. Lucky me i put my hair up this morning. You can forget about the makeup its just... Eww! Look at the drool hanging out of her mouth, and let's not forget the her musically gifted snores.

Must resist urge to poke. Whew! Passed. Now use resist urge to bite. Did I mention I have a tad problem with biting? Well I do.

"Hannah!" my mom shrieked a little red in the face. Damn how did Cassie sleep through that.

"Yes Goddess." I got an eye roll.

"We have arrived."

Cassie awoke to the news and grinned. Let's just say she has a thing for one of the twins and can't wait to see them again.

"Come on Hannah! I want to go!" she yelled with enthusiasm pulling on my hand to get me out of the car.

"No."

"Oh god. We are not going through this!"

"You can go ride that death contraption, be my guest. I will jut run across the water like the super hero I am." I crossed my arms and tried to melt the car seat in front of me with my laser vision.

My mom then came and tried pulling on me. "Hannah I will take away your iPad if you don't get put of here."

I slammed the door in their faces and locked the doors. Heh heh. I grabbed my carry-on and dug through it. Chapstick, movies iPod, headphones lady things. Yes I need lady things! I am 17, and a female. At least I think.... Yup! I'm a female! Ah my iPad!

Rolling down the window a crack I looked into my pissed off family's eyes. I slid the iPad through the crack. "Here's my iPad mom."

Next thing I know the door is open and an angry looking Cassie is smiling at me. I swallowed. Forgot the car has an automatic unlocky-thingy. Stupid technology.

I grumbled as I got my suit case.

"Come on its not THAT bad. It's just. Simple 15 hour plane ride!"

"Sorry I wish to LIVE! And to do that, that would mean not to get on that thing!" I said pointing to the plane flying over us.

"Hannah get your butt moving." Motherly commands once again force me to do something I don't want to. Damn it.

My mother said good bye to us then drive away. What a loving creature. Doesn't even say a proper good bye to her own daughter.

"So 'mom' what do we do next?" Cassie playfully glared at me.

"Well my darling child we go through security." A random twinkle rose in her eyes. I got scared.

"Wh-What happens at security?"

"You will have to find out."

********Few minutes later**********

Holy mother of Disney channel star! I was raped! Ok not really close but like it. Then they took child pornography of me! Ok once again not really but they might as well have. Not my fault I'm a faulty robot.