Happy Birthday (ch.12)

Hannah's pov

"Miss me?" hell yeah I did.

I was running towards Harry with my arms open wide as he did the same to me. I then looked behind him and noticed Louis.

Harry started to wrap his arms around me, but I pushed him off. He stumbled to the side knocking down some trophies. I giggled at him cursing trying to get back up. I turned my attention back to Louis.

"Louis I lurv you! Thank you so much!" I threw my arms around his neck and he lost his balance but caught it a few steps back. I gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. I jumped back out the tore the Oreos from his hands and devoured them.

I slapped away Niall's hand as it reached for one. "Mine!" I growled barring my teeth at him.

"My idea!" He snapped back grabbing on to one end.

"I don't care! They are Mine!" I yelled pulling them towards me.

"Mine!" he yelled pulling them towards him.

"Listen here blondie these are mine."

"Ok, well listen here curly I payed for these."

"Does it look like I care? And I'm not curly! That's Danielle and Harry! Yes I have curly hair so what?"

"Dani straightens her hair so it doesn't count!"

"Hurtful!" Yelled a voice.

"I love you Dani!" I yelled to her still arguing with Niall.

"Feeling it!" I got to distracted so the Oreos slipped through my fingers.

"Ha ha victory is mine!" Niall yelled victoriously holding the Oreos like a trophy over his head. "Liam, Zayn look I got them!"

"Good jo-"

"Niall look out!" yelled Liam cutting Zayn off.

I dove for Niall tackling him to the ground and wrestled the Oreos from his grasp. "Mine now suckers!What!" I gloated pelvic thrusted towards them.

Zayn opened his arms and Niall walked pouting into them. Zayn sent me a playful glare over Niall's shoulder. I stuck my tongue out him.

Harry walked up next to me and threw his arm over my shoulder. "Can I hug you now?"

I put up one finger indicating I needed one second. I turned to Dani.

"Don't let that uni-leper touch my Oreos. Okay?" she nodded her head.

"They were mi-"Zayn sent a smile my way as he covered Niall's mouth. I smiled back.

"Harry!"

"Hannah!" he scooped me up into his arms. I gladly stayed there.

"I missed you guys."

"I missed you too. Later when we are alone I would like to ask you something." he whispered into my ear. I giggled as his breath tickled it.

"Oi! No more PDA!" Louis yelled pulling Harry and I apart. I turned to Louis with a mean glare on my face.

"Your just jealous cause you think I might take him away from you."

"Who would be jealous? Someone has to stay single in the group."

"There's Niall and Harry who are single. So that means..." I whipped my head to Niall. "Dude when did this happen?"

Niall stepped out of Zayn's arms causing him to have a playful pout on his face. Niall patted Zayn's cheek. He step over a few fallen trophies coming over to me.