So here's the plan..... (ch.9)

Harry's pov

I think I have underestimated Hannah's ninja skills. After she kidnapped Ed we all decided to head back to my placce and relax for a bit and come up with a plan to get her back. Liam was currently on the phone with Simon. I turned to Cassie.

"So do you think Ed is going to be ok?" I asked her my forehead creasing.

"Its Hannah we are talking about. She kidnapped the girls and they turned out perfectly ok. Plus there has to be a reason she kidnapped him. She would never hurt a celeberty or anyone for that matter." she put a hand on my shoulder. "Trust me."

I looked in her eyes and slightly relaxed. I trained my eyes on the carpret. "Ok. She is a weird girl." I smirked. A weird pretty girl at that. Liam's phone then started ringing cutting off my thought's about Hannah.

"Quiet guys!" Liam said. "Hello? Hey uncle Si! Wait wha- Hold up? Hannah has you?!" We all snapped our heads to Liam. Ah crap now she has uncle Si. This girl just dossen't know when to stop. "Ok yeah we can bring the ransom." All of a sudden Liams eyes got huge and nodded his head in the phone. He pulleed it away from his ear and set it down on the table. "Ok your on speaker now."

"Good.... " Hannah's voice came out of the phone.

"Hannah give me back my friend!" Louis yelled.

"Hello Louis. Now boys..."

"Ahem." coughed Dani.

"And girls I have beloved Ernest here-"

"Agian woman its ED! only Ed."

"Also I have Simon. Now if you do not deliver my 30 boxes of oreos to the ice cream palor down the road from Simons house 50 minutes dear Ed here will be hurt." We heard scuffling in the background. Then Ed's high pitched girly shreik rang through the phone loud and clear. My jaw dropped. "Fifty minutes boys starting now. Better hurry."

"Please.... Please hurry boys I don't think I can take much-" Ed was cut off as the line went dead. Iturned to Cassie.

"Not dangerous? Won't hurt them? Huh?" I cocked my eyebrow at her. Why do all hot girls have to be crazy.

"Well umm she and Ed and Simon could practically be pulling a prank on you?"

"Pulling a prank on us? Did you not here Ed's screams of pain. Would somebody who means no harm vulcan neck pinch them and throw them into the back of a taxi? God Dammit! If she wants her Oreos we will get her, her damn Oreo's. Boy's Time to come up with a plan." Louis yelled.

"Why do you get to come up with the plan?" Niall asked.

"Because I'm the leader."

"What should we do?" Perrie asked.

"Nothing you ladies will stay here." Zayn said as I walked to the kitchen to the rest of the boys.

"No we will not!" Yelled Eleanor.

"Yes you will lady!" Louis yelled from the kitchen.

"You can't make us!"

"Watch me!" Louis and Liam came storming out of the kitchen with ropes in their hands. They each grabbed their girlfriends so I grabbed Cassie since Niall was obviously eating in the kitchen and refused to come out. We tied them all to a chair. The girls were throwing curse words left and right at us. Exccept Cassie she was smiling. She has something up her sleeve I can tell. The lads and I headed back to the kitchen to get Niall.

"Niall lets go!" I yelled.

"Go where?" he asked popping his head out of the pantry.

"Starbuck's to make a plan." Louis stated.