Asthma Attack (ch.6)

Hannah's pov

My senses started to return to me. One I notice shaking. Then I noticed people calling out my name. I tried to open my eyes. But they were to heavy so I just left them closed.

"Can you stop shaking me?"

I heard snickering around me.

"We landed like 1o minutes ago. And since then we have been trying to wake you up." I have no clue who I was talking too. But I can conclude its not Cassie, or Niall.

"I can't open my eyes. Plus I'm super tired. What's wrong with me?! Is another one of my robot parts loose? Oh my gosh help me." I tried squirming but I was way to tired to continue, s I stopped.

"Looks like the drugs won't wear off for a while. So who wants to carry her?" Ah that was obviously the lovely voice of Cassie.

"I will," a deep voice said next to me. Harry! My magical uni-leper! What's a uni-leper? Well it's a half unicorn half leprechaun.

All of a sudden I was lifted. "Thank you uni-leper!"

The chest rumbled with laughter. I'm not going to lie, it was a turn on.

"What's a uni-leper?"

"Half leprechaun, half unicorn."

"I can't be that because, A) I'm the tallest out of the band. B) I'm not from a unicorn generation. I do know someone who is though."

My eyes popped open. "Who?!"

He leaned down towards my ear sending shivers up my back. "The one and only Niall Horan."

My eyes widened in realization. I jumped out of his arms and ran out of the terminal, searching for the mystical creature. Who knows maybe he could hook me up with one of his merman friends.

"Niall!" I yelled looking around. Great I'm lost. I heard a very distinct laugh coming from my left and noticed the group. I ran up to them.

"Oh my gosh guys! I thought you left me! Niall can you hook me up with one of your mer friends?"

Everyone just stared at me like I had grown an extra head. Speaking of there were 3 extra people with the boys. Not just any ordinary people. They were.... They were.... Holy crap.

Danielle Peazer. Eleanor Calder. And freaking Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. My eyes widened. Must kidnap.

I slowly took off my belt. "Hi can you introduce these lovely ladies to me?"

The 3 girls took a step forward to introduce themselves. Perfect now for the plan to go into official action!

"Hi I'm Hannah, and I like to greet people while shaking their left hand." my plot was working as they all stuck out their hands. I bet my eyes were twinkling about now.

Cassie's mouth dropped open as she knew what was going to happen. Too late. I smirked in her direction.

I looped the belt around their wrists and tightened it. Then pulling on the long end I took off running towards the bathroom, leaving the guys minus Harry and Cassie gaping after us.

I shoved people out of my way as the yelled harsh things at me. I told them to go eat a salad.

We crashed into the bathroom people just stopping what they were doing and stared at us. Yes I know I'm beautiful no need to stare or a picture will last longer. I'm just joking I'm pretty average. But compared to the 3 people I have tied together I'm a hobo.

I cleared my throat. "Unless you would all like to be shot by snipers that are after us I advise you leave. And quickly."

The room was empty in ten seconds. The ladies shoved each other trying to escape. People in stalls rushed out pulling their pants up and left. I mean ewww they didn't wash their hands before leaving. Now they are going to spread diseases to millions. So I know have a mental picture of who to sue if I become deathly ill.