Bullies to Friends (ch.15)

Hey guys, my friend Erin just started a new book. Check it out. Tribuo. By pumpitup360. Trust me you guys will love it if you are into romance, drama, and suspense. Also who can't forget about those hunky fallen angels and demons.

Also I got selected to cheer for the state! I'm so excited to go to all state! Wish me luck!

*******************************************************************************************

Hannah's Pov

I entered my home glancing at the clock I had about 4 hours till the concert. I picked up my phone to text Cat and Camille for them to come over. I watched the blue bar slide till the word sent came accross the screen. Smiling I skipped to the kitchen to get some Oreos.

I was about to put a cookie in my mouth when I noticed something on the counter before I could do anything I heard the door bell.

"Come in!" I yelled.

"Hannah where are you!"

"The kitchen hurry I have something to show you." Two sets of feet pounded their way into the kitchen.

"Whoa!" Yelled Cat backing away from me.

"Hannah set the knife down then we can talk." Camille said putting her hands up also.

"Ye-Yeah. Listen I know we have a history but is this necessary?" Cat stuttered.

"Geeze guys look at."

"Is that a watermelon knife?" Cat asked.

"There is a knife in my home! Made out of water meloon!"

"Cool. Now go take a shower." Camille said. I set the knife down back on the counter and walked up the stairs to my room with the girls following me. I enter the ensuit bathroom while they got situated in my room. I shut the bathroom door and started the shower. I heard them talking on the other side.

"Did you have bring up what we did to her?" Cat asked while I was lathering my hair.

"Well she could be out for revenge. Wouldn't blame her. I mean I feel like I'm more her friend out of pity." Camille responded.

"I know we just joined her karate class three weeks ago to get to her better but I feel sleazy." I rinsed my hair while still listening in I thought about getting out the shower but debated against it.

"Please. The only reason I'm friends with her is because she is dating Harry Styles. I mean you're in it with me for Ed." Commented Camille. I was lucky my tears were being washed away by the water.

"I was in it for Ed but, I've gotten to know her. I'm glad I'm friends with her now." I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed the black towel from the rack by me and wrapped it around my body.

"You on her side now?"

"Yes." I reached for the handle and walked out. I acted like I heard nothing. I breezed past them into my closet. I exited a bit later to look at my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing paint splattered white shorts with a baggy Cookie Monster t-shirt and converse. I grabbed a rubber band from the vanity and threw my hair up into a messy bun. Deciding that was good enough I faced them with a smile.

"Hey Camille?"

"Yeah?" she responded.

"Come in my closet quickly." she got up from my bed and walked into my walk in closet with me. I reached behind some clothes and pulled out some duct tape. Her eyes widened.

"Stop Hannah." she said backing up till her back hit the wall.

"What can I say I like to kidnap people. You could kind of say it's an addiction. You are next. But don't worry I will release you in front of your home. Once you get there never speak to me again. You are not to enter the karate premises ever again. I thought we could start over. Looks like you still hate me."