Oreo Filled Happiness (ch.19)

P.s check out my new trial fanfic Another Fan. Thxs and enjoy the last official chapter.

Hannah's pov

A month later.....

I ran out of the hospital in England waving my arms and screaming. "Screw you hospital! You see this arm? I'm free!" I yelled to the heavens. Thunder cracked a over my head. I stopped and stared at the gray clouds. I squeezed my eyes closed and stuck out my tounge.

"Babe what are you doing?" My lovely boyfriend asked.

"What the hell does it look like I'm doing? I'm waiting for rain." Harry reached down and grasped my hand dragging me away. I pouted starring at my beautiful boyfriend. We reached the curb where Harry parked his car. Harry opened my door for me.

"Why thank you my kind man." I said kissing his cheek.

Harry scuffed. He cupped my face with both of his hands and brought his lips to mine. I smiled into the short and sweet kiss. I pulled away from him grinning. "Now that's a kiss." Harry stated shutting my door for me.

"Soooo I was good you know when they took off my cast." I said looking down twirling my thumbs.

"Huh. Good? You threatened to take the doctors first born child is he messed up."

"Well at least he got the message. So do I get my Oreos?" I looked through my eyelashes at Harry.

"Yeah, yeah. They're at your place." Harry reached over and held one of my hands for the rest of the car ride. We pulled up to my lovely apartment building. Or as Harry puts it flat.

I slammed shut the car door, and bolted inside. I pulled out my keys and opened the door. I left it cracked open for Harry to enter.

"El? You here?"

"In the kitchen!" Yes to answer your question I share a "flat" with Eleanor.

"I'm here too!"

"Louis! My main guy with the big bum!"

"Hannah my main girl that can kill me! What is up?" Louis embraced me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Got that stupid pink cast on. I'm so glad it's off. I feel like I have been neglecting the kids at the school." I opened up my very own karate studio about two weeks ago so far business was good for London.

"I want a dog." Cassie stated entering the flat she also shares with us. Niall came in after her grinning.

"So where's the Oreos?"

"No. Niall they got me the Oreos." I stated jerking a thumb at my chest.

"They got them so everyone can share." Niall said crossing his arms. Louis walked out with the Oreos.

"Here is the-"

"Louis babe return the Oreos."

"Bring the Oreos to me Louis. Come on right to me." I said in a dog voice gesturing him to come towards me.

Niall stood opposite to me. "You love me the most mate so give them to me."

"Uh." The others who were spectating seemed to take a couple of retreating steps back.

"Give them to me Lewis!"

"No?" He questioned himself.

"Bring them to me my love." Niall stated with open arms.

"Never!" Louis ripped open the package and brought one to his mouth. Niall and I pounced on top of Louis.

"Give me the damn Oreos!"

"Piss off Niall I claimed them first!"

"Screw you! I'm hungry!" He yelled in my face tugging them towards his chest.

"No one is screwing her except me." Harry raised a finger and added. I glared at him, and he slowly shrunk back to his place.

"Hiya!" Cassie's foot kicked the Oreo out of Niall's and mine hands. She caught them between her hands,

"Now they are mine. Harry hold Hannah back Louis, Eleanor grab Niall." Harry's arms wound around me. Louis held onto most of Niall while El placed her hands on his chest.

Cassie started to walk in the kitchen. She flipped a switch just above the counter that started the garbage disposals.

"No!" Me and Niall shrieked.

"Yes!" One by one Cassie dropped the Oreos down the sink. I had tears streaming down my face trying to break through Harry's hold. I swung my leg back and kicked him where the sun don't shine. His arms immediately let go of my.

"My baby maker." Harry breathed out dropping to the floor. I tackled Cassie to the ground. The package slipped out of her hands. I got on my hands and knees crawling towards them. Slowly I peeled back the cover. I whimpered when none remained.

"You murder."

"Babe! You are a monster!" Niall yelled sulking on the couch.mi walked over and sat next to him joining in on the sulking. Cassie sighed walking to Niall.

"Sorry babe." Niall turned his head away. "Niall. I love you." Niall let out a long breath and pulled Cassie onto him in a hug.

"Love you too. But don't do that to me again." Cassie nodded her head snuggling more into Niall.

"I lurv you too Hannah."

"Lurv?" I asked looking at Harry.

"Yeah they said love thought it would be to chesty to say love also." He shrugged.

I grinned looking at my friends. Zayn was out asking Perrie to marry him. Liam has a new girlfriend but Dani will forever be my good friend. My stupid parents are gone. I think I'm going to live happily in London for awhile. I glanced at Harry smiling cheekily down at me. "I guess I lurv you too, Haz." I cupped his face and was brought into a kiss. Yeah I'm going to stay a long time.

********************************************************************************************

Well that's it.

Only the epilogue next. This will for sure be up on Wednesday.

Now leave me to cry.

This has been over a year in the making. I am so glad on how many reads it has gotten. Thank you to all who stuck around. Means tons to me.

CHECK OUT..

DANCING ME CRAZY

AND MY NEW TRIAL FANFIC ANOTHER FAN!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Kik Me!

Lots of love,

Hannah.