Prologue

[???'s POV]

Ughhh... Where am I...? I'm... alive? Was I saved...? What happened...? 

I fell from the bridge halfway through... got caught in an... explosion... that bastard... THAT BASTARD!

.

.

.

My body's hurt everywhere, but I'm safe for now... I'll be fine... I'll surely be fine... I have to find a way out-

" UWAAAAAAAAHHH!!! "

Hajime...? HAJIME!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[3rd POV]

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these-

*RING! RING! MOTHERFUCKER!*

*Bump*

*Thud*

The clock was punched and it dropped on the ground-

*YOU CAN'T STOP ME! RIIINNGGGGGGG!*

" OK OK! I'M UP!! "

The teenage boy sighed in defeat before standing up from his bed and went to the bathroom.

This is (Y/N) (L/N), a 17 year-old high school student. He has a good look with a calm personality (most of the time).

After around 10 minutes spent inside the bathroom, he finally got out in his school uniform with a refreshed face. 

Grabbing his backpack, the boy went to the kitchen to find that no one was home. Sighing again, he made a quick breakfast consisting of a slice of sandwich and peanut butter. It's not like he doesn't know how to cook, it's just...

" I'M FRIGGIN' LATE!!! "

Yeah, most of the time...

Now, let's move on to his background story. The (L/N)'s is a lovely family, they have manners and are quite well-known in the locals. The reason for that? Well, let's just say that they are wealthy, but are also very formal. They treat others with respect and for that, many people really like the family.

(Y/N) goes to a local high school and is put in the same class as his best friend Hajime Nagumo, his childhood friend Yaegashi Shizuku, and his girlfriend, who will make her appearance later.

 Also, did I mention that he's a Kendo seventh-dan? If not, then yeah, he's a motherfricking seventh-dan! How is that even possible!? Well, he's such a prodigy that those requirements can't even fuck with him, also, it's because of plot... 

Ok, let's now focus on the story, yeah?

" I'M LATEEEEE!!!! REEEEE!!! " 

Can't you just shut yo mouth!?