19| Manhood / Dungeon

talking : " My name is Jeff "
whispering : " oh sheeeeeshhh "
screaming : " I AM QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!!! "
skills : [Gates of Babylon]
thoughts : Gilgamesh, is that you!?
threatening/ corrupted : Hoho!
telepathic : ( I think I've bored my therapist )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Currently, Yue and Shia had gone out to town. Because it was only several hours before noon, they must move as planned. Their objectives were food(groceries) and clothes for Shia, as well as some medicine. Weapons and armor were unnecessary because they have Hajime.

The town was already wrapped up in its day-to-day hustle and bustle. The stall keepers vigorously called out to customers, housewives, and adventurers haggling intensively. There are also food stalls that made you think, 'Isn't it too crowded in the morning?', while the smell of burning meat and sauce drifted around.

Because tool shops and groceries would be too crowded at this time, these two decided to look for Shia's clothes first.

Auntie Catherine-san's map mentioned the stores for everyday wear, specialty stores for high-class dresses, and the recommended stores for adventurers and travelers. As expected, au... ... Catherine-san was someone with good abilities. She could accomplish anything as long as she wished for it.

These two immediately visited a certain shop for adventurers. They decided to buy everyday clothes for when they went back.

Inside the shop, as expected of something Catherine-san recommended, there were a lot of items. The quality was good, they were practical and functional, and it was a store that wouldn't betray your expectations.

However, inside was...

"Oh my~, welcome~ ♥ What lovely girls. To have you coming here, it makes one-san happy~, I will sure~ly give a go~od service~ ♥ "

There was a monster. With a height of 2 meters, cladded with armor made of muscles, a face thick with make-up, on top of its bald head, 'chokon', long hair grew in only one place, and that was made into a three-knit braid and tied with a pink ribbon. When it moved, its muscles were twitching and the 'gishimishi' sound could be heard from it, with both hands on its cheeks, it twisted its body. Its clothes were... ... no, it couldn't be said as that. At the very least, 'gon' thick limbs, with a garment that made its stomach muscles completely visible.

Yue and Shia stiffened. Shia already passed out, while Yue steeled herself, having seen a monster that surpassed the Abyss' demonic beasts.

"My oh my~? What happened to the two of you? Cute girls shou~ldn't make that face. Come on, smile smile?"

"No matter what, everything was your fault, it was your fault that I couldn't smile!" The grand rebuttal that Yue and Shia were somehow able to resist making. Even though these two have the level of highest potential out of all of humanity, they didn't think they could win against this monster.

However, because the monster approached them with a big smile, Yue could not bear it and inadvertently muttered.

"... ... Human?"

At that moment, the monster raised an angered voice.

"Who~ could make a legendary class demonic beast run away? As you can see, the credibility behind that is zero, or rather it's a minus. How could you call me a monster!!"

"I-I am sorry..."

Yue trembled with teary eyes. Shia had long since... ... been chilled in her lower body. After Yue apologized, the monster smiled(?) once again and continued its service.

"It's o~kay. Then? For today, what kind of item do you want to buy?"

Shia stayed still even now, while Yue steeled herself to look for Shia's clothes. Maybe it was because she already wanted to go home, Shia gripped Yue's skirt and shook both the skirt and her head. However when, smilingly, the monster said, "Leave it to me~", it carried Shia on its shoulder into the store. At that time, Yue looked at Shia's eyes with the expression of seeing a pig that got sold for meat.