22| New member

talking : " My name is Jeff "
whispering : " oh sheeeeeshhh "
screaming : " I AM QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!!! "
skills : [Gates of Babylon]
thoughts : Gilgamesh, is that you!?
threatening/ corrupted : Hoho!
telepathic : ( I think I've bored my therapist )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[3rd POV]

" I did get a glimpse of what was gonna happen, and guess what? I was right ", said Hajime who facepalmed

During the battle with that giant golem, he thought How could (Y/N) and Kurumi have lost to this piece of scraps?  Now, let's say it really was strong and the couple could only weaken it to this stage, making it easy for Hajime and the others to defeat. However, knowing how much of a troll they are, he decided to ready himself mentally to face whatever was behind those doors.

" I thought you guys were on the verge of death! ", shouted Shia

She was worried sick about her new friends. If Miledi had done something bad, Shia would illogically bring the Liberator back from the afterlife and torture her.

"... Punishments required ", Yue said, preparing to use [Ice coffin]

" U-uh... can't we just chill out? "

The 3 pranksters took some steps backward while putting their hands up in the air to surrender. But, who did they think Yue was?

" No "

With just 1 simple word from the small vampire, the room froze and became an extra-large coffin. Luckily, (Y/N) and Kurumi managed to teleport outside through the shadows, but as for Miledi...

" Grr-rrr-rrr... "

The poor Liberator was now trapped inside a block of ice that doesn't seem to be melting soon due to how immense the mana yue was releasing that constantly lowered the temperature. Feeling bad for leaving Miledi behind, (Y/N) once again appeared inside and chopped Yue's head. The pain made her stop as Miledi was finally free from the frozen state.

*sigh* " You didn't have to go this far. I know we made you worry, but it was just a prank "

Yue glared at (Y/N) after he said those words making him tense up a bit.

"... I'll carry you on my back whenever you want, how does that sound? "

He wanted to give something for her forgiveness, to which she only shook her head, saying " Blood... I want to have a taste of your blood "

That simple? They had anticipated that Yue would make them do something else much harder, but no. (Y/N) pulled his collar down, reviewing his pale neck. The small vampire brought her brother closer and started doing her thing. Her face showed more satisfaction, the more blood she drank; the rest blushed as soon as they saw Yue's flustered face. Is it that good? They had the same thought.

Not long after, Yue finally separated from (Y/N)'s neck, feeling great and refreshed, " I didn't think your blood would be so sweet, and mature at the same time. Normally, vampires like us should taste rotten, but you are different... why is that? " This made them confused, he was supposed to taste like something inedible?

That time, Miledi suddenly remembered something. She clapped her hands as the wall behind them started to rotate like a door. Then, it was reviewed that behind it was a small library. The Liberator went inside and picked an outstanding book that had a cyan cover with a wilted rose. Opening to page 69, she read out loud the content of it,

" Vampires are royalty, yet foul creatures whose blood tastes like molded bread and smells like an uncleaned toilet. However, there was an exception. A half-blooded vampire was born, she was the first in the whole race to have sweet blood. Many wanted her blood, yet her control of mana and intelligence, along with an oracle made them worship her as if she was a goddess, a supreme being- kinda contradictory, innit?