8| Story time

talking : " My name is Jeff "
whispering : " oh sheeeeeshhh "
screaming : " I AM QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!!! "
skills : [Gates of Babylon]
thoughts : Gilgamesh, is that you!?
threatening/ corrupted : Hoho!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

" (Y/N)! Use it! "

" Heh. With pleasure! " 

" REALEASE RECOLLECTION! "

-----

[3rd POV]

A cold breeze bursted out from where (Y/N) stuck his ice sword. The ground started to freeze, as well as his surroundings. Soon, the chamber had completely been frozen, except for the caster and his companions. 

Not ending there, root-like things started growing from the frozen surface and wrapped around the trapped scorpion monster. Then, roses appeared on those roots, making a very beautiful sight. 

However, those roses aren't normal, they have the ability to... absorb their opponents' life force. The beast trapped inside (Y/N)'s ice was facing that fate, making it much weaker than before, meaning it's much more vulnerable.

" I've weakened it a lot and seems like it can't break out from there yet, so take your time, Yue " (Y/N) told them with confidence.

" Thank you for stalling it, onii-sama " Yue said, finally parted from Hajime's neck 

Huh? When the heck did I become her older brother? 

" And thanks for the meal~ " She licked her lips seductively

Saying that, Yue slowly rose and lifted an open hand toward the scorpion. At the same time, an enormous magic power that was unimaginable from such a delicate body was emitted, the light from her magic power - a golden color that seems to mow down the darkness. And Yue, who was shrouded in magic power the same color as her fluttering golden hair, muttered a single phrase.

" [Azure Sky] " 

Instantly, a sphere of bluish-white flames approximately six or seven meter in diameter appeared above the scorpion's head. The attack obviously haven't landed, but the strong heat was enough to melt the ice prison. 

Extending her lovely finger and waving it gracefully like a baton, the sphere of bluish-white flames faithfully executed the conductor's instructions, pursuing the escaping scorpion and...a direct hit.

The ice broke apart as the scorpion laid on the ground exhausted. Losing its life force, along with taking a powerful attack with no defending measurements has made it unable to even stand. With its current condition, (Y/N) guessed it would die just by a headshot from Hajime or Kurumi.

" Welp, it tried to kill you first, so... do the honors " 

" Heh, sure " 

Dopan!

And with that, the scorpion was killed. " That wasn't even a battle ", was what Hajime thought while looking at (Y/N). " Damn, I feel sorry for our future enemies " He shrugged his shoulders before going over the monster to check on it.

A flop sound made Hajime peel away his vision from that astounding scene back towards Yue, who was sitting on the ground while panting. It looks like she has exhausted her magic power.

" Yue, are you alright? "

" Nn... Highest tier... Tiring "

" Haha, aren't you impressive hm. Have a good rest. " Hajime spreaded the bear's fur on the ground and laid Yue on it, she seemed comfortable.