Annie, The Cold Girl

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

Chapter 3 (ODM Gear and Singing) is already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"Hey, you alright?" Mikasa asked, concerned; sitting close to him, Eren, who had a scowl on his face, turned to her.

"I know you always get riled up whenever that day is mentioned," Mikasa added, knowing Eren could act tough, but that day was still in his mind.

"Don't worry about me; I'm not your kid," Eren replied with a huff ignoring Mikasa's question, who frowned slightly at his words.

"What about your hair? Maybe you should cut them; they might get stuck in the ODM gear," Eren suggested touching a strand of her long hair.

Mikasa touched her hair with her index finger before agreeing with what he said. "Maybe I will,"

Armin from the porch noticed how Jean was looking at them; the color on his face disappeared, he looked as pale as a ghost, and the blonde boy was trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

That was until Connie walked by; Jean stretched out his hand and whipped his hand across the back of Connie's shirt.

The bald boy turned around, trying to see what he had whipped on him. "Oj, what are you doing?! What did you whip on me?" He asked with a bit of panic in his voice, still trying to see behind before Jean looked him dead in the eye.

"My faith in humanity," he spoke with dead eyes that made Connie chuckle nervously before backing away a little.

Armin burst out laughing before running over to Eren and Mikasa; they seemed to be talking about Mikasa's hair for some reason, Eren saying they would get in the way of using ODM gear; Armin wanted to point out that her scarf would as well, but kept that to himself when Mikasa simply agreed with him and not to mention Mikasa always wears her scarf unless is a hot day.

"Quite a night," Armin said behind them, making his presence known to his friends who turned behind.

"Yes, it was fine until Jean started spitting out nonsense," Eren replied, slapping his lap with a loud groan.

"He has a different opinion Eren; you can't expect everyone to think in the same way as you do," Armin reasoned with his intelligent voice; his words made Eren turn to him abruptly.

"Not you, too," Eren said with annoyance, but Mikasa stepped into the conversation.

"He's right, Eren; you almost started a fight on the first day," Mikasa pointed out, Eren simply nodded his head.

"I think the following three years will be quite interesting," Armin said with enthusiasm looking at his friends, who nodded along in agreement, especially Eren.

Jaime

Sasha was beyond exhausted by the point she was done running; her legs were moving by themselves. However, as she reached the building where everyone else was, she collapsed, no longer able to walk. Despite being in such a state, she could still hear, and most importantly, she could still smell food! 

"Ahhh!" Krista shouted in fear as Sasha lunged at her like a devil, but before she could take a bite out of the food, Jaime grabbed her tunic as she desperately tried to reach for the bread on Krista's shaking hands, who looked at Sasha horrified. Jaime struggled to keep her in place as she kept trying to reach for the bread. How is she so strong?! Jaime wondered, a little baffled as he quickly looked at Krista.