Chapter 18

Nagisa POV

As we made our way up the mountain Karma was pulling ahead. I shuffled up to him and we started talking. "Hey, we'll get the antidote," I said encouragingly. He smiled and we continued climbing. 

We finally made it up to the top and we knocked out a couple of guards at the entrance. We saw so many more of them as we made our way into the building. Then Irina walked in acting drunk and showing off her ass making the men swoon over her. 

"Why don't you come to listen to a melody boys?" she teased as she began to play the piano. We snuck pasted and made our way up. We saw a man standing in the doorway. The man looked up at us and said menacingly, "I wonder what the master would say to all of you." 

Then he attacked Karasuma. He dodged out of the way before the man could land a punch. Grabbing his back he threw him into a wall. Suddenly the room was filled with purple gas. Karasuma choked on it but he finally knocked the man unconscious. 

Karasuma fell to the ground paralyzed. We set him on the couch and he told us to keep going. We were walking through when the two strongest kids in our class came up behind us with Karasuma in their arms. Before I knew it I was in a frickin dress trying to get a boy to swoon over me. I don't remember how it happened but I know I hated it. 

Finally, the girls knocked a man unconscious and called the guard to come to help them. We snuck passed the door and quickly changed out of the dress. "Wow you got dressed fast," Kayano pointed out. "Yea well..." I trailed off. 

"I mean what was the point of me being there? The girls did all the work," I said. "You were there for comic relief," Karma said holding a picture of me in the dress. "Karma don't you dare!" I yelled. 

He chucked and put his phone away. We continued walking. We met in a dark hallway and a man with white hair was standing at a window. "It's no fun when the prey doesn't come out of hiding," he said ominously. He knew we were there. We walked out from our hiding place and stared at him. 

Then he crushed the glass with his bare hand making us all gasp. Karma walked out in front. "Why don't we fight? You and me one on one," he said smirking. "Mmm. I guess it's a fair fight," the man said. "I'm Grip and I have been waiting for a fight that is even. It's been a while." 

Karma was holding his fists up jumping up and down slightly as Grip talked. Finally, he attacked him with all his might. Then Grip started attacking and Karma began to deflect the attacks. 

Then he got a punch in making the man kneeling. He started to punch but the man pulled out a gas can filled with the same purple gas as Karasuma had taken. Karma stopped and fell to the floor. "Karma!" I screamed as I tried to go to him. 

Grip grabbed his head and held him up in the air. "Well I didn't say I just fought with my bare hands," he said. 

Then I heard Tarasika yell, "He wanted a fair fight and this is what you give him?!" I saw as grip began to grip harder on Karma. I stared. Then Karma pulled out the same gas can and put it in Grip's face. "How did you?!" he tried to say. 

"Easy. Make you think you got me then use your move against you," he answered smirking with a cloth over his mouth.