Last Chapter!!!!!!!!!!

Karma's POV

I woke up early the next day in a hurry. I was excited to finally get married. I have been waiting for this day for months! Kayano and Rio have been married for about 4 months now and they planned my and Nagisa's wedding. I have no idea what's gonna be there or who for that matter.

It's all gonna be a surprise for me and him. Today is the day that I get my wedding tuxedo. And then tomorrow is the day! I am happy and excited and just feeling so many emotions at once.

The next day

Nagisa's POV

I have my blue wedding suit and I am just trying to make sure that I look ok. I am extremely nervous but also happy about today. Rio and Kayano arranged the wedding so it'll be a surprise.

"Nagisa! You look amazing!" Rio said excitedly. I chuckled. "Thanks, Rio," I answered. She smiled and fixed my suit and tie to fit me better. I sighed nervously but I put on a smile. "What if Karma doesn't show up? What if he doesn't wanna get married?" I said suddenly. "Nagisa You know he loves you. Otherwise, he wouldn't have given you this ring," she said sternly, holding my hand up to my face. I sighed and nodded.

"Now get out there and get married!" she said laughing and slightly pushing me. I sighed happily and started walking down the aisle. I saw Karma there smiling along with a marriage officiant.

Karma's POV

I saw Nagisa walking down the aisle and I smiled. When he got up to the stand he faced me and I faced him.

A/N BTW I am using someone else's vows cause I can't come up with any on my own. So I am not stealing these vows. I credit two lovers called Cindy and Martin. Thank you for letting me use these vows. (Their amazing btw)

"I Karma, take you Nagisa, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than the day I did before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you, and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"I Nagisa, take you Karma, to be my friend, my lover, and the father of our children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness, in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you for all of eternity."

"Do you Karma Akabane take Nagisa Karasuma as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I answered, smiling.

"And do you Nagisa Shiota take Karma Akabane as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Nagisa happily cried.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and husband." the efficient said smiling and backing away for us to kiss. I heard everyone cheering for us as we kissed. I was the happiest I have ever felt in my life.

Two years later

Nagisa's POV

It's been two years since Karma and I have been married. Today we are going to the adoption center. We have been wanting to adopt for- Well I have been wanting to adopt. Ha.

As we walk up to the building I see a little girl who is by the window staring at a blossom tree. I smile as I walk inside. I walk over to the little girl and say hello.

"Hi there!" I say softly. She looked up at me and smiled. "Are you here to adopt me? Or will you just leave like the others," she said, beginning to frown. I frowned and picked her up carrying her over to Karma.

"Karma..." I began to say. He looked at me then at the girl in my hands and smiled. "We'll adopt her, sir," he said. "Oh, are you sure? She is one of the kids who will never get adopted. Perhaps I can show some of the other girls?" the manager said. I huffed slightly.

"Karma, could you hold her for a minute," I said smiling. He nodded and took her. "Ahem sir what are you doing?" the manager asked. "Ok look. I am going to adopt her and only her. Do not EVER say something like that again. Because if you do I will get you fired for calling a child unadoptable. So either we adopt her and you get fired or we adopt her and you are off the hook," I said with bloodlust in my voice.

He gulped and laughed nervously. "O-of course sir. Please just sign these papers to finalize the adoption."

I smiled and signed the papers. I handed him the paper and smiled as he handed me the birth certificate.

As soon as we got home our daughter settled in just fine. It's been about 6 months since we adopted her. She knows about my scales and she quite likes them. Me and Karma couldn't be happier. We have a big happy family. Oh, I almost forgot. Our daughter's name is Hana. I finally am able to live a normal life with my husband and daughter. I am finally...

Happy.