Chapter I

Hey guys miss author number 1 here! I'm Denille and I'll be talking in bold letters! This is actually sort of an "ideas being collaborated by crazy authors" kind of story.

Hi guys! I'm Mayette! :"> a.k.a Ms. co-author. I'll use BOLD AND ITALIC words when talking, alright? Actually Denille's the only one writing and I only give ideas...I shouldn't be called co-author, right? Wahahahaha I'm too lazy to write and I don't want to ruin the story. Actually there's six of us but only Keiko, Denille, and I have the access to this account so.. wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. Okay, I should stop. I feel like a crazy laughing hyena. ENJOY THE STORY GUYS! mwah mwah chup chup! :*** ♥♥♥

And I'm the editor.. Hi ! I'm Keiko I think you alredy know whats the meaning of an editor right? Or if not I edit the typo-errors and other stuffs. But I think I'm a proofreader? I dunno. Hey Millen don't edit this fanfic! I'm the editor right? Mind your own  business! I hope you guys enjoy it :D xx

This is an EXOxOCs story... anyways! guys this story uses tagalog, english, and some korean and japanese as it's language but english being the major language.

So guys hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Introducing Me~

It was a bright and early morning, students were scattered around school campus, excitement and anxiety rushed through their veins as it is the first day of school.

Cebu International School which is located in Cebu, Philippines.

"This place is totally big, I wonder how did I ever memorized this place..", A girl with black wavy hair, dark brown eyes and slightly tanned skin, mumbled to no one in particular. She took her time to walk towards her classroom as her new day as a Junior awaits.

(-^_^-)

"Ate Autumn!", A cute chubby teenage girl, with long, slightly wavy brown hair, and warm brown eyes twinkles as she ran towards her best friend.

Kim Minah, half Korean-half Filipina, her name suits her bubbly personality.

"Ate Autumn! Nakita mo ba si Vallerie?", She asked as she slightly tilted her head to the side.

"Nope, not yet, pero I'm sure we will meet her soon, since the three of us got the same homeroom again, eh..", the latter answered, her voice coated with her sweet accent.

Her name is Autumn McLane, a British girl, she's a nice, sweet girl with a unique beauty of soft brown hair, and white plush skin, chocolate colored irises and pink kissable lips.

"Hello..", a voice interrupted, both girls yelped at the sound of the voice, "VALLERIE!!!", Minah squealed, "God, Minah parang hindi naman tayo laging nagkikita-kita..tsk!"

"Tch, killjoy naman, YAH!! Vallerie Gonzales, umayos ka! Pasalamat ka at best friend kita kung hindi, patay ka na sakin ngayon!", she threatened at sabay batok kay Vallerie.

Vallerie Gonzales, A full Filipina in blood, with her short slightly wavy hair, and honey brown colored eyes, pinkish white skin and wears her glasses that hides her eyes brown cool eyes.

Autumn sighed, being familiar with girls' actions.

=O.O=

A girl with medium length dark brown hair walked towards her homeroom with a frown on her face. Long lashes that makes her eyes seem sharpen.

She plopped on her sit and a girl approached her, "Tatanda ka nyan kapag nag-frown ka pa lalo!", the girl, who approached her, exclaimed.

"Marie~!!", she whined. Her friend scrunched her face as the latter is acting rather childish, "Ano problema mo ha? Ami?", she asked while crossing her arms.

"Si okaa-san (Mother)! sh-she confiscated my pocketbooks (romance books)!!", she exaggeratedly exclaimed.

Ami Tanaka, the half Japanese-half Filipina girl, she might appear snobbish which she really is, but she's actually nice once you get to know her. A feisty girl she is, you can't just tame easily...

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

A girl with cute curly black hair and round honey, brown eyes, slightly tanned skin, being a half Spanish-half Filipina she's a real beauty, was skipping on the corridor, with innocence radiating off of her, Clarissa Maurell, humming, her happiness radiates in the whole school.

Thinking, she might appear as a sweet girl, living in a dream fantasy, waiting for her prince charming, with her innocence.

And because of that, people around her want to corrupt her, taint her, though it is hard because of the barricade surrounding her cold, ice heart...

~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥ ~♥

Before she sat down beside her best friend, she caught a guy staring at her, She winked at him and smiled coyly as she continued to sit.

Mardy Camlin, she's known because of her flirty attitude but nevertheless, she's actually friendly and a bubbly girl. The girl whose black wavy hair that reached way past her shoulder, and her long, straight eyelashes, and sweet burnt sienna colored irises.

A half Irish-half Filipina girl in blood... and with her short stay in the Philippines you might think, she's a full Filipino in blood.

"I gotta a new feeling about this year..." she murmured, "What?" her friend, Drew said.

"Huh!? Oh... nothing..." she awkwardly said, her cheeks showing a bit of pink. Drew nodded, as Mardy turned to look at the window, smiling at the wonderful view that the 4th floor of the school is giving...

~^o^~

Together they all didn't expect that from that day forward, their lives will change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy, I know. I DID MY BEST! DON'T KILL ME! THE SIX GIRLS DESCRIBED WERE THE MAIN FEMALE CHARACTERS, EXO AND OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE SHOWN IN LATER CHAPTERS. :D

*Edit: 4/28/13