Chapter IV

Hey guys, Le author is getting more excited because le me can't wait 'til they get to Korea which is where the fun starts! I also want to thank @helpless15

She is our first comment-er (LOL) *crowd cheering* I wanna dedicate this to her, whether the "others" like it or not. 

Though I've been having author's block and my laptop's charger broke and finally I bought a new one! I managed to create this chapter. Guys, please keep reading and don't forget to comment! I promise you the story'll get better :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - Lucky Bitch

Mardy's P.O.V

Crap... I shouldn't have flirted with the guy, what a clingy son of a bitch... excuse my language, I'm quite pissed .

He tried to touch me! Isn't kissing me already enough? Okay, I admit flirting is in my blood, but HELL! He tried to grope me! Biting his lips ain't enough... no sire!

I'm currently running right now, which is a really good idea, or else he might do something to me worse than what he was gonna do earlier... I kept running and running that I didn't look where I was going then

*BAAAMMMM*

"Holy ship, oh my god, I'm so sorry! here..." I apologised quickly, 'Oh god... I should have looked where I was going!' I thought. I offered her my hand, and she quickly took it, I pulled her up and then I winked at her. She seemed shocked that her cheeks got a tint of pink.

She stared at me, "He'ya... I'm Mardy, i-ikaw? I'm sorry that bumped into you." I apologised again... I felt my cheeks getting hotter as I stuttered again. Oh god...

"MARDY!! You effin' BIATCH!" OH HELL NO! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! My eyes widen, "Shit! Gotta go... see'ya around...?" I asked still hoping I would at least get her name.

"Mi-" she tried.

"MARDY!!!" sick dude is getting nearer, FUCK! "Crap! BYE!!" then I sped off, I don't need her name! I need to run away from sick dude right now! Well I admit (again) it's my fault for flirting... but that couldn't be helped, HOT DUDES are just EVERYWHERE!!!

I ran inside the ladies room that I saw... and as I enter all girls are looking at me, I straightened my composure and then entered one bathroom stall.

Time passed by but still Mardy isn't out of the stall, afraid the sick dude is still there.. huhuhuhu~

------------------------------------

"Mardy... I know you're in there, the dude is gone." I heard Drew's voice outside the girl's bathroom. "DREW!!!!!" I slammed the door of the stall, open and outta the bathroom!

I was bouncing with happiness, "THANK GOODNESS!" I shouted with glee, but then again...

"YOU BASTARD YOU WATCHED ME GETTING CHASED BUT THAT SICK DUDE!" 

"WELL IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU FLIRTED WITH HIM!"

"I...I-I... -ARGGHHHHHHH!" I wanna wipe that cocky smirk out his face!

'bastard...' HMPH! I walked away from that stupid, idiot. "HEY! Where are you going?"

"Home..." I walked home, not waiting for that bastard.

Clarissa's P.O.V

 A week has passed and our homeroom teacher said that the principal might announce his decision today. It's Monday again, and students just won't shut up. Por Pabor! someone please make them shut up!

I sat there closing my eyes tightly and covering my ears from the fucking noise. Suddenly I thought I had gone deaf from too much pressure while covering my ears.

I slightly opened my eyes, confused as to why my classmates suddenly became so quiet and all are staring at me.

I looked at everyone, then slowly took off my hands from my ears, I looked in front and saw my teacher with the school's principal, my eyes widen, quickly standing up and bowing at them, "Good morning, Ma'am Clara, Mrs. Simon." I greeted.

The teacher and the principal looked at me, my teacher is looking at me worriedly maybe because of what I was doing earlier, but then the principal is smiling at me.

"Can I help you, Mrs. Simon?" I asked nervously, trying my best to be polite, afterall this is the school's principal!

"Ms. Maurell..." she handed me an envelope, and smiled at me, "Congratulations... fortunately, the school's owner is the one who chose the lucky students and you're one of them. Inside is the ticket and the letter about everything you and your parents needs to know."

Gasps and murmurs were heard inside our room, I stared at Mrs. Simon, shock engulfing my entire being. "I-I... I... T-t-tank you, Mrs. Simon." I blushed and bowed again. She just laughed, I looked at her, she nodded to me as well as to Ma'am Clara... then she left.

Leaving me dumbfounded.

 Look how I'm a lucky bitch.

-------------------------------------------------

Yes, Clarissa is the first out of the six to be chosen as an exchange student to Korea. :D Hope you liked it! Leave a comment and tell me- errrrr... us.