Chapter XVIII

Hey guys! This is the continuation of the last chapter... well sort of

 -----------------------------------------

Chapter 18 - EXO hates me 

Clarissa's P.O.V 

Mardy was still grumpy about what happened yesterday even though kinausap na kami ni Ate Autumn at ang na-traumang si Min Ah.

Yes, natakot siya kay Kris kahapon and base sa sinabi niya siguro nakakatakot magalit yung tahimik na si Kris.

*Sigh* At siyempre tama nga ang hinala ko... Yung kasama namin kahapon sa lunch table besides EXO-K ay walang iba kundi ang EXO-M.

"Clarissa... is Mardy okay?" tanong ni Baekhyun which brought me back to reality. I shrugged, "Nope," I answered shortly. 

"I don't even know what she's angry about, I'm the one who was kissed," I added. 

It's true she was mad about the dude who kissed me even though I was the one who was kissed and I didn't even felt a thing. It was just like my lips touched his. Nothing really important about it. End of story. No butterflies in my stomach, no nothing!

Baekhyun smiled, "Well... judging by her reaction, it seems that she's overprotective when it comes to you," he explained, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why... why would she be? Unless she likes-like me," sabi ko naman, na naguguluhan pa rin.

"No... because you're her friend," sagot niya sa tanong kong gumugulo sa'kin, "O-kay... whatever you say dude." I told him while raising my eyebrows.

 He just laughed. 

I looked at Mardy... maybe he's right. After all we're friends.

"Hey! Stop, that's my pen! Give it back you giant!" she hissed at Chanyeol, I smiled at the both of them.

 Mardy seems to be more comfortable with Chanyeol lately... after the incident that happened between the two of them, Chanyeol has been nice to Mardy, too nice.

Hmmmm... I'm keeping my eye on you Chanyeol...

*Lunch time*

This time it's official we would never seat with EXO ever again. Aside from what happened yesterday... we're receiving quite a lot of hate from the female population. 

"So... do you guys know kung sino yung humalik sa akin kahapon?" tanong ko sa kanila.

Masyado silang tahimik, it's too weird from their normal noisy selves. Mardy sighed, "Actually... we all know him," she informed.